Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow at the last 5 pages sheesh
laugh.gif
trolls messing it up

Catching up on the thread and sheesh.
laugh.gif

I'm heavy in both the NBA and NFL threads.

Both threads have their moments both good and bad.

The NBA thread has been a cesspool for years with dudes polluting their thread nonstop with their agendas.

It has gotten better the last few years, but we have flashbacks to the Troll Era from time to time.

Do Tell.

I haven't seen every game this year, but damn near.

Rubio has a brilliant offensive mind, understands pacing, spacing, and just overall is the best PG we have on our roster. That being said this team will improve vastly with him gone, our defense is night and day with him off the floor, whoever replaces him instantly becomes a vastly superior offensive threat, and he just can't stretch the floor because he has NO 3 point shot.
We have to hope Dunn is as good as he should be. I also like what Tyus has done with limited minutes so maybe he can carry that over. I wanna get rid of Gorgui more than Ricky tbh

Love Ricky and I will be sad when he's goes.

Just hope he goes to a contender.. he wants to win more than anything 
frown.gif

My issue is that what does this mean going forward? How receptive will he be to coming off the bench? If take on Rubio what happens with Patty? I think he has a decent chance of walking, even with is recent slump he's having a career year and should fetch a multi year deal of 12-15 per on the market.

bulls shopping mirotic.

i remember when people were dead serious about him being robbed for roy a couple years ago 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom