Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamal Murray nice 
mean.gif

My issue is that what does this mean going forward? How receptive will he be to coming off the bench? If take on Rubio what happens with Patty? I think he has a decent chance of walking, even with is recent slump he's having a career year and should fetch a multi year deal of 12-15 per on the market.

Next year is Tony's last year (of his contract). He will most likely retire as a 35 year old who came out of highschool (lots of mileage). If Rubio does end up with the Spurs, I can see the transition starting and will get starter minutes by next season. Tony will get the Duncan treatment and play very limited minutes.

My issue is that what does this mean going forward? How receptive will he be to coming off the bench? If take on Rubio what happens with Patty? I think he has a decent chance of walking, even with is recent slump he's having a career year and should fetch a multi year deal of 12-15 per on the market.
Next year is Tony's last year (of his contract). He will most likely retire as a 35 year old who came out of highschool (lots of mileage). If Rubio does end up with the Spurs, I can see the transition starting and will get starter minutes by next season. Tony will get the Duncan treatment and play very limited minutes.
See I dont think he retires though. Thats why I didnt even mention Parker, in my mind its a foregone conclusion he comes back

Patty might be worth the money but there aren't that much teams that need a pg especially with the draft coming up

Patty might be worth the money but there aren't that much teams that need a pg especially with the draft coming up
The Bucks could definitely use him. Huge upgrade over Delly who's contract can be moved easily

When the Nuggets eventually dump Mudiay and turn the reigns over to Murray, they'll be really fun and good.

Zach been hot garbage since returning from injury. Might need to sit out more games playa

Serious question:

Do you think Thibs's screaming gets in the way of the Wolves having a fluid offense? as a PG, whenever players yell that they are open always messes up my decision making. I see them, but it takes away from my PG instincts because I see things that they don't. Plus it invited the defence to cover them up.

I've watched a few Wolves games and I can clearly hear Thibs screaming on top of his throat on every play.

Last edited:
Serious question:

Do you think Thibs's screaming gets in the way of the Wolves having a fluid offense? as a PG, whenever players yell that they are open always messes up my decision making. I see them, but it takes away from my PG instincts because I see things that they don't. Plus it invited the defence to cover them up.

I've watched a few Wolves games and I can clearly hear Thibs screaming on top of his throat on every play.

buc em buc em

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Was Nyk And Min Lac On Tnt/34160_40#post_27391765Quote:[/thread][thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Was Nyk And Min Lac On Tnt/34160_40#post_27391719
Originally Posted by mizzoe33  

Serious question:

[/thread]
Absolutely

See I dont think he retires though. Thats why I didnt even mention Parker, in my mind its a foregone conclusion he comes back
Parker will resign for 2 years, 1 year player option.  In no way shape or form will the Spurs trade him.  It'll be a Manu situation.

That said, I think they'll try and resign Patty with the same treatment they did with The Big 3 - take a reduction in wages for the better of the team.  

For now I think Murray has the potential to start in the next few seasons, whilst backing up Parker.  

Patty's such a great impact player and works well with the second unit.  I see Murray transitioning to Manu's (irreplaceable) role.

Who knows what's happening with Simmons, Dedmon and Lee.  I'd kill to lock up all 3, however Simmons may look elsewhere for more $$$ and more opportunity which he fully deserves. 

The West after the top 7 seeds is a straight suck fest this year...everybody is like 5 games apart from being the worst record in the whole conference or in the playoffs as the 8 seed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom