Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

So why you care if we "gassin" Chester?

Look at my last post, I don't.

I didn't pay a bet 2 years ago, y'all the only ones that still care and it's all you ever have to say when I come for you.

It's fair game, I talk a lot of ****. :lol:

NFL and its thread is trash.

It's basically like NFL core audience, 80% corny meathead type ****** who live vicariously through the machismo of the game and 20% smart fans of the sport.

Y'all stay in that cesspool, we don't care to have none of y'all ******** up our thread more than some of the regulars already do.
laugh.gif

10000000 true
laugh.gif
NBA Thread = barbershop

NFL Thread =  Supercuts

Just different type of environments. 

Last edited:

NFL and its thread is trash.

It's basically like NFL core audience, 80% corny meathead type ****** who live vicariously through the machismo of the game and 20% smart fans of the sport.

Y'all stay in that cesspool, we don't care to have none of y'all ******** up our thread more than some of the regulars already do. :lol:

10000000 true :lol:

NBA Thread = beauty salon/nail shop
NFL Thread =  corner store hangout

Just different type of environments. 

this

Last edited:
This thread is the worst thread in the history of NT, and has been for the last 4 years at least.

End of story.

You haven't been paying attention then. And I complained plenty of times the past 3-4 years about how trash the NBA thread was, but it hasn't been nearly as bad this year without sea manup, JumpmanFromDaBay, ryanjumpman, Doo Be Doo, etc. The only times this thread has really sucked this year were during the two Cavs-Warriors games. (And now).

:lol: at cesspool

Y'all dudes argue about lebron everyday in here.

There's been a hell of a lot more arguing about Rodgers in the NFL thread than about LeBron in the NBA thread this year.

Last edited:
One of my favorite memories on NT was that Wizards vs Bulls playoff series. Y'all know the one I'm talking about. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
One of my favorite memories on NT was that Wizards vs Bulls playoff series. Y'all know the one I'm talking about. Ha ha ha

lakers on top were great, cause everyone hated them :lol:

same with heel lebron and the the heatles

i guess w's getting that heat now :lol:

interestingly, when the spurs were winning calmed the forum down

Last edited:

Spurs aren't a team that people dislike really. Everyone universally respects them as a organization. There's not a player or organization I personally dislike in the NBA. There's some players who get praise that's unwarranted in comparison to other players but I don't dislike them.

Can you guys take old hot dog water back?
Bruh talking about the Warriors, migos, and pinky in the NFL thread :x

Spurs aren't a team that people dislike really. Everyone universally respects them as a organization. There's not a player or organization I personally dislike in the NBA. There's some players who get praise that's unwarranted in comparison to other players but I don't dislike them.

LeBron faced the Warriors twice and Spurs three times in the finals and treats both teams VERY differently.

Spurs are such a classy organization, you can't hate them no matter what.

This was from last night's post game:

Remember the 07 finals?

With Tony out for a bit, they should make a run at Rubio :nerd:

trust me when rubio is gone, a lot of our fans will see his value
Do Tell.

I haven't seen every game this year, but damn near.

Rubio has a brilliant offensive mind, understands pacing, spacing, and just overall is the best PG we have on our roster. That being said this team will improve vastly with him gone, our defense is night and day with him off the floor, whoever replaces him instantly becomes a vastly superior offensive threat, and he just can't stretch the floor because he has NO 3 point shot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom