Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL and its thread is trash.

It's basically like NFL core audience, 80% corny meathead type ****** who live vicariously through the machismo of the game and 20% smart fans of the sport.

Y'all stay in that cesspool, we don't care to have none of y'all ******** up our thread more than some of the regulars already do. :lol:

10000000 true :lol:

Slandering the NBA thread

555322240.gif

It's basically like NFL core audience, 80% corny meathead type ****** who live vicariously through the machismo of the game and 20% smart fans of the sport.

Y'all stay in that cesspool, we don't care to have none of y'all ******** up our thread more than some of the regulars already do. :lol:

Did someone that lost a $150 bet and never paid call others corny? The same guy that vanished for months afterwards?

NT was a better place when you were ghost. BA
:rofl:

Dude tried to pop back in here like George Costanza :smh:

Last edited:
Did someone that lost a $150 bet and never paid call others corny? The same guy that vanished for months afterwards?

I got banned.

Don't see how that's "going ghost".

If you gonna come at me with some weak **** at least get your facts in order.

You obviously in your feelings because you fall in that 80%. :lol:

Yea I didn't pay a bet 2 years ago, you're still you.

Last edited:

Slandering the NBA thread

555322240.gif

Y'all stay in that cesspool, we don't care to have none of y'all ******** up our thread more than some of the regulars already do.
laugh.gif

my dude ches 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom