Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with NBA thread if we went to war with the NFL thread we'd most likely shoot each other first
True. They post pictures of themselves and discuss make-believe wrestling matches featuring each other. They seem to get along very well over there.

True. They post pictures of themselves and discuss make-believe wrestling matches featuring each other. They seem to get along very well over there.
What's the story behind this? Heard there was some selfies posted? Possibly shirtless?
I don't remember if they were shirtless but I went in there one day only to find numerous selfies being posted. This was before their movie draft but after their NT wrestling match discussions. 

Why are they all posting in here now anyway? 
laugh.gif
 Did The Collector go rally the troops like last time? 
laugh.gif

That being said, I will be watching NFL all day today. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I don't remember if they were shirtless but I went in there one day only to find numerous selfies being posted. This was before their movie draft but after their NT wrestling match discussions. 

Why are they all posting in here now anyway? :lol:  Did The Collector go rally the troops like last time? :lol:  

That being said, I will be watching NFL all day today. :pimp:

It was when @ksteezy thought he was a "Giants fan" when he showed up 2 weeks left in the season and promopty disappeared during the giants washing.

Why are they all posting in here now anyway? :lol:  Did The Collector go rally the troops like last time? :lol:  

That being said, I will be watching NFL all day today. :pimp:

The thought of somebody stumbling in on that has me weak :lol:

Last edited:
Slandering the NBA thread

555322240.gif

NFL and its thread is trash.

It's basically like NFL core audience, 80% corny meathead type ****** who live vicariously through the machismo of the game and 20% smart fans of the sport.

Y'all stay in that cesspool, we don't care to have none of y'all ******** up our thread more than some of the regulars already do. :lol:

Did someone that lost a $150 bet and never paid call others corny? The same guy that vanished for months afterwards?

NT was a better place when you were ghost. BA

Did someone that lost a $150 bet and never paid call others corny? The same guy that vanished for months afterwards?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

555322240.gif

It's basically like NFL core audience, 80% corny meathead type ****** who live vicariously through the machismo of the game and 20% smart fans of the sport.

Y'all stay in that cesspool, we don't care to have none of y'all ******** up our thread more than some of the regulars already do. :lol:

:wow: :lol:

you wanna bet on the late game today?

555322240.gif

mjlol.png

dead. Dude is really trash tho. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I f with both threads tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom