Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Dunn play looks like he lost the ball and just happened to recover it.

'14 Pacers had me shook, they were step ahead in prominence compared to past Raptor's and took Heat to 7 games
That was the 2013 Pacers that took the Heat to 7. The 2014 Pacers absolutely imploded near the end of the regular season and let the Haws take them to 7 games in the first round. They also should've lost 4-1 to the heat that year if it weren't for Paul George making some incredibly clutch shots in game 5

Last edited:
but then again That seems like way too much for a dude who is a free agent.

Take Patterson out of that deal and the Raps are giving up nothing reliable for an All Star PF. I'm sure Masai agrees with you but the Hawks aren't gonna give him up for nothing. Raps and Celts have gotten way too gun-shy on trades.

but then again That seems like way too much for a dude who is a free agent.

Take Patterson out of that deal and the Raps are giving up nothing reliable for an All Star PF. I'm sure Masai agrees with you but the Hawks aren't gonna give him up for nothing. Raps and Celts have gotten way too gun-shy on trades.
Ross has been really good for them this year. Team would be thin on the wing if they dealt him without getting another wing back.

Ross has been really good for them this year. Team would be thin on the wing if they dealt him without getting another wing back.

They got DeMar, Carroll, Powell. If you're not willing to give up on Ross for Millsap - might as well just sit out on the trade market :lol:

I'm rooting for Kawhi to get MVP this year (biased af lol).

But realistically I think Harden or Russ deserve it.  Both are ballin right now.

They got DeMar, Carroll, Powell. If you're not willing to give up on Ross for Millsap - might as well just sit out on the trade market
laugh.gif
midas whale ask ATL for Korver too

LeBum is on a team with another superstar in Kyrie. Even when LeBum starts declining (which has yet to happen), Kyrie will take over and the Cavs will still be the only real title contenders in the East. Regardless of what other teams do, there will be no real Eastern Conference contenders in the East until LeBron hangs it up or Kyrie leaves Cleveland or both
"LeBum" what are you ? 12?
secondly Myrie isn't a superstar
the Cavs are horrible when LeBron doesn't play lol

I'll take Jabari and Giannis over Kat and Wiggins anyday. That is a very, very easy choice.

Last edited:
What did the Cavs do when Kyrie was the focal point of the offense before Lebron came back?

Oh, ok.

Was Melo ever really the best scorer in the League at any point in his career? 
he won the scoring title a few years ago... him and KD had similar numbers but melo was beasting that year... played less games than KD did that year as well... Melo was a top 3 scorer up until 2 or 3 seasons ago

I'm just sitting back waiting on Lowrys numbers to take the inevitable dip (like they always do)....and for him to be terrible in the post season (again). I hate the Eastern Conference for making the Toronto ***** Raptors look like a "contender" :lol:

And Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius still can't come to grips that Gordon Hayward is arguably a better player than Paul George.

It's not a crazy concept man. Open your eyes :lol:.

I just like to watch things play out. Y'all told me Steph had passed Lebron last year and that thread is on page 250 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom