Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pull-up 3P%...

2015-16
Curry: 42.8%
Lowry: 31.0%

2016-17
Curry: 29.0%
Lowry: 43.1%

Life is strange.

Lowry a top 10 player the last two years. :wow: :lol:

AND OKB didn't say it.

Why would I need to say this? It's pretty obvious no?

Lowry's great but he'll probably stink it up in the playoffs again.

When he's been healthy he;s been good.

Hurt his hip before the washington series and he was bad. (still better than demar though)

Hurt his shooting elbow before indiana, and he was bad (still better than health derozan)

But he was good against, Brooklyn, Miami and Cleavland.

Last edited:
Top 10 player that lets the Monstars take his talent when the playoffs start.

Last edited:
NT loves them stat dudes that don't really do anything. Lowry, the white boy in Utah.
eek.gif

Man you are absolutely tripping if you are not going to give Lowry OR GOrdon most importantly, proper credit.

Last edited:
I think the Raptors have a max 0.1% chance of beating cleavland and I think they could probabaly get upset by the bucks, but thats more a reflection of how little I think of Demar.
Top 10 player that lets the Monstars take his talent when the playoffs start.

I mean you can keep repeating this falsehood if you want, but that won't actually make it true. :lol:

Bron
Steph
KD
Russ
Harden
Davis
CP3
Kawhi
Boogie
Blake

All been in the league the last two years if I recall but Lowry was a top 10 player. :lol:

I'm not 100% on board with three of those names but fine call it 15-20. Nothing to sneeze at in a league that carries 450 people at any given point.

Bron
Steph
KD
Russ
Harden
Davis
CP3
Kawhi
Boogie
Blake

All been in the league the last two years if I recall but Lowry was a top 10 player. :lol:

You can't be a top 10 player if you don't actually play basketball never mind the fact that Blake seems to be past his athletic peak, efficiency taking a nose dive.

I'll take Lowry.

Boogie, is

a) completely insane

b) tell me all the good NBA teams with a C who can't relaly protect the rim.

Are these theoretically more talented then Kyle? ...sure, but Lowry has been more effective on the court. seems to me that should count for a lot.

I'm just sitting back waiting on Lowrys numbers to take the inevitable dip (like they always do)....and for him to be terrible in the post season (again). I hate the Eastern Conference for making the Toronto ***** Raptors look like a "contender" :lol:

And Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius still can't come to grips that Gordon Hayward is arguably a better player than Paul George.

It's not a crazy concept man. Open your eyes :lol:.

Really the Top 10 thing is an arbitrairy end point thing.

We all understand that there are 8 players who are a cut above.

Bron, KD, Steph, harden, westbrook, Kawhi, cp3, davis.

There is a gap, and then we star hair splitting, and saying Lowry belongs in that next tier is completely reasonable.

I'm just sitting back waiting on Lowrys numbers to take the inevitable dip (like they always do)....and for him to be terrible in the post season (again). I hate the Eastern Conference for making the Toronto ***** Raptors look like a "contender" :lol:

No one thinks the Raptors are a contenders, this is a straw man.

and look I know fake news is the new fad in america but not up here you can repeat that false hood all you want but having two bad series doesn't make "terrible" in the playoffs. chill with that. :lol:

The Raptors aren't a contender. The media did this with the Bulls for years and the Pacers (I bought into this one though). Media contrived rival to beat LeBrons team so the Eastern Conference playoffs can seem like it serves a purpose.

The Raptors aren't a contender. The media did this with the Bulls for years and the Pacers (I bought into this one though). Media contrived rival to beat LeBrons team so the Eastern Conference playoffs can seem like it serves a purpose.

and no one thinks they are.

please point me to the prominent media figures that beilve the raptors are a title contender, it's a straw man.

During the playoffs espn ran a poll during the conference finals, who will be in the finals, GSW, Cavs, OKC, or Other.

aint nobody out here talking about the raptors as real contenders. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh nah man I was agreeing with you. They're interesting to look at but they stand no chance.

and no one thinks they are.

please point me to the prominent media figures that beilve the raptors are a title contender, it's a straw man.

During the playoffs espn ran a poll during the conference finals, who will be in the finals, GSW, Cavs, OKC, or Other.

aint nobody out here talking about the raptors as real contenders. :lol:

Lord!

You just can't wait to pick things out and try to be condescending. Nobody in their right mind believes the Toronto Raptors are a contender. Obviously.

But the Raptors....are the Eastern Conference team that pundits and the media like to look at as a "sexy sleeper" in the East. Obviously, the real contenders always exists in the west. This Raptors team is just a circumstance of the Eastern Conference being terrible for the last 15 years.

Now we wait on a laughing face/rolling eyes/pretentious/condescending post

[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Lord!

You just can't wait to pick things out and try to be condescending. Nobody in their right mind believes the Toronto Raptors are a contender. Obviously.

But the Raptors....are the Eastern Conference team that pundits and the media like to look at as a "sexy sleeper" in the East. Obviously, the real contenders always exists in the west. This Raptors team is just a circumstance of the Eastern Conference being terrible for the last 15 years.

Now we wait on a laughing face/rolling eyes/pretentious/condescending post

[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]
Well wtf do you want the media to talk about in the east bruh like they can't say LEBron will head in to his 7th straight finals they at least have to make it seem like the field has a chance

'14 Pacers had me shook, they were step ahead in prominence compared to past Raptor's and took Heat to 7 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom