Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowry is good but he was playing the Lakers tonight, they let everybody go off against them.

Beard put up that monstrous stat line smh. Too bad Houston will never win again.

Dunn def looked like he lost the handle on that crossover and got the lucky bounce. If he actually did that intentionally though :smh: :smokin

Last edited:
Dunn def looked like he lost the handle on that crossover and got the lucky bounce. If he actually did that intentionally though :smh: :smokin
Happened fa sure lost the handle but... a win is a win. Didn't know Shabazz was still in the league.

pimp.gif
On second look...this looks a little funny in the light.

1. Who is that guy? and

2. How is he tracking this?

#FakeNews

Last edited:
How in the world is Kawhi leading in that list and I see now KD or LeBron?

It's from Twitter votes only...for the first time this year if you put #NBAVote *insert name* and retweet whoever posts it then it now counts as an All-Star vote. I honestly have absolutely no idea how Kawhi has gotten that many Twitter votes with no type of campaign or anything but obvious guys like Bron and KD won't get as many because they're already shoe-ins to be starters.

I don't think that last part would stop people from tweeting those guys names non stop.

LeBron or KD not being there makes me question these figures.

View media item 2284111
He's a legitimate writer for Deadspin and Complex Sports and I think he runs the Sixers social media pages so this isn't just some random dude trying to get retweets. And these are screenshots I personally took from Twitter too so these aren't just fakes I found online.

How in the world is Kawhi leading in that list and I see now KD or LeBron?

It's from Twitter votes only...for the first time this year if you put #NBAVote *insert name* and retweet whoever posts it then it now counts as an All-Star vote. I honestly have absolutely no idea how Kawhi has gotten that many Twitter votes with no type of campaign or anything but obvious guys like Bron and KD won't get as many because they're already shoe-ins to be starters.

that rationale is what got Hilary played. Lots of people figured she was gonna win by lanslide so they either didnt vote or voted for trump to be funny.

People gone mess around and let swaggy p become a starter because kids love him lmaooo.

nba should've copped vine

We're gonna be assed out in a couple weeks.

Then what will we do :frown:

nba should've copped vine

We're gonna be assed out in a couple weeks.

Then what will we do :frown:
Here’s what’s coming: in January, we’re transitioning the Vine app to a pared-down Vine Camera. With this camera app you’ll still be able to make six-second looping videos, and either post them directly to Twitter or save them to your phone. In the coming days we’re also rolling out a way to make it easy for your Vine followers to follow you on Twitter — stay tuned for a “Follow on Twitter” notification soon. And last but not least, you can now download your Vines through the app or the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom