Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C1HiDabUUAAI6Vs.jpg
Iman "Dj Esco" Shumpert

His Men On Film lookin

View media item 2283843

damn i realized we only 35 games into the season and folx are already gettin their panties twisted like keith sweat over harden vs. russ

NT gonna explode if neither of them get the award. i understand why yall are gassin up harden due to his stats, but again, how can so many of you disregard his below average on-ball defense yet continue to say curry shoulda never received it due to him being a defensive liability. on many plays, it seems like harden flat out gives up on defense once his man gets past him and gets upset when the help arrives late

And this is why I said I hope Black returns to the rotation... he and T. Robinson are playing hungry.. shame Nance is hurt smh

I can't believe we're getting the gift of Embiid as an All-Star starter 
pimp.gif

His soundbytes should be Shaq esque during that entire weekend

Embiid's combination of personality and play is what Dwight has wished he could be his whole career

Last edited:
Ingram may be starting to find his pro legs 
pimp.gif
 making strong moves towards the bucket lately and especially tonight

People so impatient with rookies these days. Want everyone to be a KD or LBJ their first or second season

Robinson surprising the hell out of me this season... I have to put some respect on his name and so does the rest of NT

Last edited:
Embiid's combination of personality and play is what Dwight has wished he could be his whole career

idk, at one point in time dwight was considered to be the most dominant center playing while being the darling of the league doing goofy/dumb *** dances at all star games

**** took the wrong turn once he left for LA

Melo's all star days may be over

Maybe that will light a fire under his *** to try and accomplish something other than making an all star team every season as that mean ****

I've never been a fan of melo and haven't followed his career closely but why has he never had a clear #2 or 1.5 on his team? the corpses of amare and rose dont really count

I've never been a fan of melo and haven't followed his career closely but why has he never had a clear #2 or 1.5 on his team? the corpses of amare and rose dont really count
Combination of poverty front office and players not wanting to play with him like the way LeBum have people flocking to him in droves.

I dunno but I'm sure if he did people would be arguing about who's really the clear cut #1, and who should take the last shot. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom