Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks not even trying to defend those Russ/Adams pick and rolls :lol: luckily for them Russ has to rest at some point and Semaj Christon has no business playing.

I'd let Dipo be my backup point if I was Donovan. They were up 15 at one point

Last edited:
Lebronjamin button first player in league history to get younger every season. Bruh came in looking like Greg oden in the face and now leads the Cavs in adjusted +/- hair follicles while still jumping out the gym. Cooking dudes who were just beginning to discover Vaseline while he was making 9 figures to film puppet commercials. Marcus Smart :lol:

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Happy New Year Nba Family/27040_40#post_27252851Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone  

Lebronjamin button first player in league history to get younger every season. Bruh came in looking like Greg oden in the face and now leads the Cavs in adjusted +/- hair follicles while still jumping out the gym. Cooking dudes who were just beginning to discover Vaseline while he was making 9 figures to film puppet commercials. Marcus Smart
laugh.gif

[/thread]
I legit had to cover my face to hold back my laugh at work.

Random...the name "Montrezl." **** makes no sense. My brain hurts when I see it spelled or when people say it... :lol:

Lol at lowry being 10 when he is barely a top 5 pg in the east.

Lil Zeke
Wall
Kyrie
Kemba
Lowry

Eventually D Rose gonna snatch dat spot. Lowry is overrated af.

Lol at lowry being 10 when he is barely a top 5 pg in the east.

Lil Zeke
Wall
Kyrie
Kemba
Lowry

Eventually D Rose gonna snatch dat spot. Lowry is overrated af.

We live in a strange with strange humans who believe in such strange and fantastical things.

D Rose becoming a top 5 pg in the east is still more believable than lowry being a top 10 player in the L

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I take legit pleasure in watching memes evolve in this thread :lol:

Giannis doing his best Brandon Ingram impersonation

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at Rose coming back. Rose will never be a top 10 pg again.the worst league mvp ever

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
Yeah, you're right. If you replace Lowry, who's shooting 46% from downtown on over 7 attempts a game, with Eric Bledsoe, a 30% 3 point shooter, the Raptors would still have the highest offensive rating in the history of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom