Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't call them unprofessional. He claimed that they played harder against him than they normally do and that they need to play with that same intensity every night in order to be "true professionals". 

Still a weird statement to make. 

Not sure how lebby can gauge how hard they play when he's playing 42 minutes a night himself.

Maybe he didn't expect them to be going at his neck

30c4l5j.png

Curry has finally realized how much better Durant is, than him.

edit: And no, if Harden/Westbrook stay healthy and stay close to current output, no way.

Curry is going to have to trend way way way up. Way up.

Last edited:
Okay i'm just doing my yearly check on the LBJ needs more help meter... i hope this sentiment sticks around come playoff time & it doesn't turn into blame everyone but him.
You know damn well that Lebrons fans will blame anyone but him if the Cavs lose in the finals

:lol: @ Bron speaking on the young kings.

He mad at them under 5 seasons legs, he was on the same **** in them early Cavs days.

LeBron should know that these guys don't necessarily play up for HIM, but more so his team, the reigning champions and the world that's watching lol.

He didn't call them unprofessional. He claimed that they played harder against him than they normally do and that they need to play with that same intensity every night in order to be "true professionals". 

Still a weird statement to make. 

Lebron called Giannis and Jabari unprofessional? :lol:

:lol: @ Bron speaking on the young kings.

He mad at them under 5 seasons legs, he was on the same **** in them early Cavs days.

I am convinced that Bron wants no part of them in the playoffs.

Kyrie was amped to play them again too, said it was personal for the loss they took couple weeks back...i dont see how thats any different

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom