Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i'm just doing my yearly check on the LBJ needs more help meter... i hope this sentiment sticks around come playoff time & it doesn't turn into blame everyone but him.

It's good that it's just a yearly check now. Last year this dumb topic came up every other day. I guess that's what happens when seaman disappears.

Okay i'm just doing my yearly check on the LBJ needs more help meter... i hope this sentiment sticks around come playoff time & it doesn't turn into blame everyone but him.
You know damn well that Lebrons fans will blame anyone but him if the Cavs lose in the finals

And we all know damn well if he wins you'll post something ridiculous like this to discredit him.

It took Lebron purposefully walking over Draymond, then Draymond pushing him away in self defense, in which his hand just happened to get near the groin area. Then it took Lebron "I'm just a family man" James to publically complain about it right after the game.

That's what it took for him to get a ring last year :lol:

C0ZjXyZWgAEJqdB.jpg

You know damn well that Lebrons fans will blame anyone but him if the Cavs lose in the finals
And we all know damn well if he wins you'll post something ridiculous like this to discredit him.
It took Lebron purposefully walking over Draymond, then Draymond pushing him away in self defense, in which his hand just happened to get near the groin area. Then it took Lebron "I'm just a family man" James to publically complain about it right after the game.
That's what it took for him to get a ring last year
laugh.gif
Goodness. Not like it wasn't him putting on the greatest individual performance in an NBA Finals ever or anything. 

I think "his hand just happened to get near the groin area" is my favorite part of that. :rofl:

Because he has no history of his limbs "just happening" to do that. Total accident.

Dray has nobody to blame but himself for that stupid ****.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be mad at anyone who said this.
It's so annoying man. Can't stand it.

Sheesh y'all ready to get TP out the paint completely :lol:

Don't blame ya though. Could make an argument that Patty after KL has been as important to the spurs start this season.

I don't know what they could give Miami, but Dragic is on the trade block.

You also have to convince Pop that Tony Parker is no longer of any value which seems impossible.

I legit haven't felt like watching a Warriors game all season. Last year I made sure to tune in for the entertianment value, but I'd rather be watching Celtics Thunder this season

I made it a point to watch the Warriors the previous two seasons, but have been indifferent towards them this season as well.

I've heard all the talk of the Warriors thin bench (which has been vastly overstated btw), but why is nobody questioning the Cavs losing delly who was probably there second best perimeter defender and a spot up shot threat, Losing a rim protecting Big in Mogzov, & adding nothing but the corpse of Dunleavy & an older RJ/JJ.

Their bench ain't exactly strong at all, and on a team on a crash course with the dubs who's best players are perimeter guys, why is this lack of depth not being talked about more?
bro neither one of those two were in the cavs rotation by the end of the year lol
delly's defense is also overrated

this. the lack of delly on the perimeter wouldn't be the difference in the cavs repeating or losing in the finals. however, the thought of seeing delly get switched onto KD 10+ times a game in the same way cavs did to Steph would be hilarious

I made it a point to watch the Warriors the previous two seasons, but have been indifferent towards them this season as well.

It was exciting to watch Steph take over. But now after everything that had happened....with Durant on there and them choking to Cleveland... Na b, I don't care about them at all.

I think I might actually root for Cleveland if they meet again. Considering my history of hating LeBron, this says a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom