Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grizzlies know how to suck the life and fun out of games. They're as boring and bland as people have claimed the Spurs were for a long time

After how flat the Bucks started last year with such high expectations, what Giannis and Parker are doing right now is liberating AF.

Man sometimes watching Giannis is like watching a high schooler go coast to coast against pre schoolers

Last edited:
After how flat the Bucks started last year with such high expectations, what Giannis and Parker are doing right now is liberating AF.
amen

i used to shut games off at halftime because it was so frustrating..you knew once they got down 15 they werent coming back because the defense was horrible and they had trouble scoring

now its like whatever the situation is they're competitive enough even on an off night to make it interesting

and man when they're on and running transition it's a beautiful thing

Haven't watched too many bucks game but I almost feel if Giannis has the ball in transition that it's an automatic 2. Might be the only player in the world that LeBron can't chase down block from behind.

amen

i used to shut games off at halftime because it was so frustrating..you knew once they got down 15 they werent coming back because the defense was horrible and they had trouble scoring

now its like whatever the situation is they're competitive enough even on an off night to make it interesting

and man when they're on and running transition it's a beautiful thing

They are bouncing back from losses every time too.

Man Zeke is so good st basketball, it's crazy.

It's cliche but it's beyond remarkable what he does at his size

Member when the Lakers were in contention for the 8 seed & Luke Walton was getting early COTY votes?

I member.

Member when the Lakers were in contention for the 8 seed & Luke Walton was getting early COTY votes?

I member.
We're trash no doubt about it, I expected nothing less but we're still only 2 wins behind Portland right now for the 8th seed. We're closer to there than the 3rd pick right now, but they need to realize that the beginning of the season was a mirage and tank accordingly. 

C0Z7_XjUoAAdQ3f.jpg

We're trash no doubt about it, I expected nothing less but we're still only 2 wins behind Portland right now for the 8th seed. We're closer to there than the 3rd pick right now, but they need to realize that the beginning of the season was a mirage and tank accordingly. 

Problem is the west is so bad at the bottom that the lakers still have a shot at the playoffs:lol: hard to tank when you're in contention

Problem is the west is so bad at the bottom that the lakers still have a shot at the playoffs:lol: hard to tank when you're in contention
They really aren't though. It's literal fool's gold at this point to try and get a playoff spot. The draft is too loaded. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom