Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@mr_jasonjones Saw some of the excerpts on Cousins/Kings, Karl says he likes Cousins personally, but also "most disrespectful person" he's been around
@mr_jasonjones Karl writes 20 yrs ago he wouldn't have had to treat Cousins like a "fragile care package" because peer pressure would have made him change
too add to that:
Asked DeMarcus Cousins if he had any comment on the backlash George Karl has received and he declined comment.
— Jason Jones (@mr_jasonjones) December 23, 2016
Would have been easy to pile on but he said he didn't want to do that.
Karl writes he and Vlade Divac disagreed on the role of the center in today's game, wishes Vlade was more experienced as an exec
Says Cuz was out of shape, forcing him to call fatigue timeouts
In all, Karl doesn't try to ether the Kings in the way he did some of his Denver players.

Do I have to?

C0YfBztWQAE50Kb.jpg

C0Yic-uVIAE8NaK.jpg

I've heard all the talk of the Warriors thin bench (which has been vastly overstated btw), but why is nobody questioning the Cavs losing delly who was probably there second best perimeter defender and a spot up shot threat, Losing a rim protecting Big in Mogzov, & adding nothing but the corpse of Dunleavy & an older RJ/JJ.

Their bench ain't exactly strong at all, and on a team on a crash course with the dubs who's best players are perimeter guys, why is this lack of depth not being talked about more?
bro neither one of those two were in the cavs rotation by the end of the year lol
delly's defense is also overrated

I've heard all the talk of the Warriors thin bench (which has been vastly overstated btw), but why is nobody questioning the Cavs losing delly who was probably there second best perimeter defender and a spot up shot threat, Losing a rim protecting Big in Mogzov, & adding nothing but the corpse of Dunleavy & an older RJ/JJ.

Their bench ain't exactly strong at all, and on a team on a crash course with the dubs who's best players are perimeter guys, why is this lack of depth not being talked about more?

Because there's nobody out east that can beat them 4 out of 7 so it's kind of a moot / so what sort of thing

Who cares if the bench is thin if they're going to get to the finals and lose to the warriors anyway

Jason Jones is a good dude, met him a few times at Kings games and around town.

Plus he's a wrestling fan and from Long Beach 
nthat.gif

bro neither one of those two were in the cavs rotation by the end of the year lol
delly's defense is also overrated

Okay i'm just doing my yearly check on the LBJ needs more help meter... i hope this sentiment sticks around come playoff time & it doesn't turn into blame everyone but him.

I was thinking, could Steph's 3 point record be the hardest single season record to break in all of the major sports?

I was thinking Wayne Gretzky had a pretty much unbeatable points record but looks like Lemieux came pretty close.

I'm sure Bonds HR record could be untouchable but he was on roids in a roided era so im hesitant to include that. But even if we did I think Steph's record could still be better.

Last edited:
Do you count Wilt averaging like 50 ppg?

I think subjectively we could agree that Steph's record required a higher degree of difficulty. But looking at it clear cut Wilts might be harder to break which I guess is the question. I dont want to include it but you kind of have to right.

Okay i'm just doing my yearly check on the LBJ needs more help meter... i hope this sentiment sticks around come playoff time & it doesn't turn into blame everyone but him.
other than the mavericks loss...when have lebron's teams ever failed because of him?

I meed @WavyCrocket to get Doc's number. He was talmbout Dedmon since last season I believe :lol:

I'll take an avy bet with someone. DJ goes 15/20 tonight.

Haha he for sure was

But just like dedmon and Murray can't be as bad as Parker and Pau or Aldridge even. They are a bottom five team in PnR and are 0-2 against lac, should be 0-2 against hou, dubs are the dubs, got waxed by Utah, there's just a lot of concern for me with SAS that go beyond their record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom