Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp: :pimp: I love this matchup for us man

S/o the bench for holding it down without Blake and without CP for a quarter and a half :pimp:

4-1 against the cavs, Spurs, and Raptors this season.

I think the O/U was 205

The total was 200 when Wes turned it over twice to bring it to 204 and knowing SA would foul. NBA needs to investigate this, man :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Damn, when Charles Barkley says he thinks GKarl talking about those Players Fathers was low, you know lines were crossed.

C0TtjjmXAAEhsOA.jpg

with no KD to be forced to share the ball with, i should've known better damn it...I should've known to have dropped every penny in my fantasy auction draft on beastbrook. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN!!

i hate hindsight.

Kings apparently offered Gay for Dragic, Heat wanted Kings to add Collison and they declined.

KANGZ gonna KANGZ

Gotta make that trade if you're the Kings.

That franchise is going be set back to hell when they lose Boogie.

kings needa learn from OKC and do whatever they can to get something in return for boogie. he's gonna bounce in FA. ****, i've been a lowkey fan of the kings since they've been in the cellar with the warriors all them years but lemme just say that all the Burgers and Brew and Tres Hermanas aint gonna be enough to keep dcuzz in town. FREE THAT MAN

if i'm vlade, i'm doing whatever i can to get something in return before the end of next season. even if it's an ounce, some pre-rolls, a second round pick and some tickets to edc. idc, just dont go the OKC route and come out empty handed

Jamal can't even assist.
He is so bad.
He turns the ball over because his mates either aren't used to getting passes from him or his court vision is blocked by how bad he wants to score instead.

He can't even get a Hockey assist.
Worst floor general I've seen, this year, outside of Reggies recent woes.
Felton brought the ball up every 5th or 6th trip and the offense flowed.
Jamal though, so bad.

How in the hell they held that lead and increased upon it once CP limped off is beyond me.
More a testament to how bad Pops rotations were tonight is more like it.

Last edited:
No way Steph makes 1st team over Harden/Westbrook

It's a long season, and there's 2 guard spots on the team if I'm not mistaken. I don't think Harden will pull away. Westbrook on the hand can, but at the expense of his body. But do you Russ :lol:

with no KD to be forced to share the ball with, i should've known better damn it...I should've known to have dropped every penny in my fantasy auction draft on beastbrook. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN!!

i hate hindsight.
Someone in my fantasy league paid $300 cash for westbrook. Dudes team is still mediocre.

Melo's a better man than me for taking the high road on the Karl situation and wishing him well :lol:

Last edited:
Did Karl need money? I don't see the point in this.. same with when Phil wrote his book.. what's the need for calling people out for things years and years ago

If you're shedding light on cool stories then by all means, like what Shaq did in his book..

Ever read "The Jordan Rules"? Phil aired out the entire Bulls team DURING their championship run lol. We all have the right to question Karl's motives and disagree, but a lot of these exact observations have been made for years from many insiders in the league who chose to remain nameless. J.R. has a ring, so he's set lol. At this point in his career, Melo is gonna be Melo. Like they say, "it's all good until the book comes out".

Ever read "The Jordan Rules"? Phil aired out the entire Bulls team DURING their championship run lol. We all have the right to question Karl's motives and disagree, but a lot of these exact observations have been made for years from many insiders in the league who chose to remain nameless. J.R. has a ring, so he's set lol. At this point in his career, Melo is gonna be Melo. Like they say, "it's all good until the book comes out".
Did Phil write that book though?

I'm just saying, I don't even care if people agree or disagree with Karl, I'm just wondering why Karl felt compelled to do this. If he needed the money, I would understand. Other than that maybe he just needed to feel important one last time before he dies

Did the NBA makes some scheduling changes this year? Bucks played the Bulls b2b last week, the Cavs b2b this week, and we play the Wizards consecutively tonight and Monday.

I don't really like it.

Did Phil write that book though?

I'm just saying, I don't even care if people agree or disagree with Karl, I'm just wondering why Karl felt compelled to do this. If he needed the money, I would understand. Other than that maybe he just needed to feel important one last time before he dies

Yes, he essentially wrote the book's most compelling stories lol. The team's beat writer compiled everything. The media will pick out the most salacious bits from the book to sell their stories, which can only help Karl's cause. If this book is designed as his memoirs, it will likely contain thoughts and feelings from his past and present that paint himself, as well as others in an unfavorable light. People get off on this stuff realistically. They want to know what makes these superstars tick. If they didn't, the book would never get published, because there would be no audience for it.

Did the NBA makes some scheduling changes this year? Bucks played the Bulls b2b last week, the Cavs b2b this week, and we play the Wizards consecutively tonight and Monday.

I don't really like it.

Me neither for gambling reasons but even for entertainment purposes I like when teams don't play each other for a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom