Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad boy superstar braids fresh as hell, crispy line up and everything.

How many times has Kevin McChale called out LaMarcus Aldridge for doing something dumb this game? Turned down a dunk for a reverse layup. I really cant man.

Really Simmons??? He does that ALL THE TIME. How do you fall for that?

White flag the entire second half man more than likely. 36 points. Travesty.

Last edited:
Warriors fans were always sleep on my guy David Lee man.
One of the biggest reasons they went from decent team to juggernaut was because they gave his minutes to Draymond.

Pau had no chance of finishing that dunk
laugh.gif
Ain't even close 
roll.gif

explain to me how warriors lose this year barring injury and ban's snitchin?

hell explain to me last year how warriors lose, barring injury and ban's snitchin?

true story, this should be the 3peat.
I could easily say they should've lost in 2015 if LeBron wasn't playing 1on5
or that okc shouldn't have choked.

Kenyon Martin is a SUPER D-bag who doesn't tip his waiters for ****!!!! Dude lives in/around Woodland Hills CA, and is notorious for not tipping at all and being a TOTAL D-bag to wait-staff!!!!!dude wants VIP service at his local Chilis!!!! I know because i've had mutliple friends, wait on his cheap b-hole!!!! He regularly tips less than 10% on a $100 tab and dude is a millionaire. Classy guy for sure

I dont know kmart or karl, but Maybe George Karl is onto something-he has seen/sees people's individual character, EVERYDAY, for days&months---its his job. All the players he called out are, or have been, head cases, and proven pieces of [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji].

Last edited:
my friend was setting ups some audio equipment at an event where there were some famous ppl and kmart was there. said he was a complete *******. i said it could just be a bad day :lol:

karl and those nuggets both deserve one another :lol:

Last edited:
I so hate reggie miller.

Talking about " somebody isn't reading the scouting report, Winslow is left-handed they need to force him right"
Winslow drove right ...:smh:

THANK YOU!!! Reggie Miller is absolutely TERRIBLE behind the mic. He may be the whitest-black man in America.---this coming from a UCLA bruin fan:frown:

Kenyon Martin is a SUPER D-bag who doesn't tip his waiters for ****!!!! Dude lives in/around Woodland Hills CA, and is notorious for not tipping at all and being a TOTAL D-bag to wait-staff!!!!!dude wants VIP service at his local Chilis!!!! I know because i've had mutliple friends, wait on his cheap b-hole!!!! He regularly tips less than 10% on a $100 tab and dude is a millionaire. Classy guy for sure

I dont know kmart or karl, but Maybe George Karl is onto something-he has seen/sees people's individual character, EVERYDAY, for days&months---its his job. All the players he called out are, or have been, head cases, and proven pieces of [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji].

Man what :lol:

Kyle goes from shooting 42% in the regular season to 38% in the playoffs 36% to 30% from 3.

how soon will we be saying kawhi needs more help?
what's their cap situation looking like? see if pop can steal demarcus on the low

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom