Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but your not starting a franchise. unless you are lebron, curry, kd, you cant really build a franchise off a player. i look at results and winning basketball.

That's a trash premise then because like I just said, team construction is paramount.

You can build a franchise around more than just those guys, most teams just haven't figured out how.

If I'm starting a franchise I'm taking Wall every time.

Lowry works very well in Toronto because of the team construction, Wall has shown he can be dynamic no matter what, is the superior athlete by a long shot and is younger.

Lowry playing amazing right now though I'm not taking anything away from this year but I'm also not of the mind he'll keep this pace all year.

He always seems to burn out in the playoffs.

I'd love to start my franchise with Wall any time you can guarantee having a below average offense you gotta do it. :nerd:

Uncle P
pimp.gif

I'd love to start my franchise with Wall any time you can guarantee having a below average offense you gotta do it. :nerd:

Lol a lot of that doesn't fall on him man.

Granted, trying to construct a good offense with a subpar shooting point is tough but still

I so hate reggie miller.

Talking about " somebody isn't reading the scouting report, Winslow is left-handed they need to force him right"
Winslow drove right ...:smh:

Who does Curry make better? Is he  a quick and drive dude? Tell how much Better Curry makes ppl

by standing with his ball in his 30+ ft from the basket and still being a threat to score?

it's basically the cheat code to modern NBA defenses.

Last edited:
I swear the refs make some of these situations look worse by running in, blowing whistles, giving tech's. :lol: Just making a scene.

Last edited:
steph can stand 35 ft away from the basket and your going to have eyes and defenders on him. he alone opens the floor have guys trying to defend in space

just realized nba been scheduling multiple gms on thursday this year instead of just having the tnt gms

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom