Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle should have thanked Kevin Johnson for his effort in keeping the Kings in Sacramento. 
What's the latest with Chris Hansen?

Saw there was some commotion about the mayor of Seattle saying something along the lines of Hansen not being in any potential ownership group?

Poor Brook.
laugh.gif
Average athlete.

Warriors have reached the point where they allow teams to get big leads against them only to come back and bury them down the stretch. Initiate phase two

Warriors have reached the point where they allow teams to get big leads against them only to come back and bury them down the stretch. Initiate phase two

saw the halftime score and wasn't even concerned. w's is just on a different level that they can coast through most of the gm and still come back from big defecits

ppl here think wall is a better player than lowry?

If I'm starting a franchise I'm taking Wall every time.

Lowry works very well in Toronto because of the team construction, Wall has shown he can be dynamic no matter what, is the superior athlete by a long shot and is younger.

Lowry playing amazing right now though I'm not taking anything away from this year but I'm also not of the mind he'll keep this pace all year.

He always seems to burn out in the playoffs.

ppl here think wall is a better player than lowry?

If I'm starting a franchise I'm taking Wall every time.

Lowry works very well in Toronto because of the team construction, Wall has shown he can be dynamic no matter what, is the superior athlete by a long shot and is younger.

Lowry playing amazing right now though I'm not taking anything away from this year but I'm also not of the mind he'll keep this pace all year.

He always seems to burn out in the playoffs.

but your not starting a franchise. unless you are lebron, curry, kd, you cant really build a franchise off a player. i look at results and winning basketball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom