Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Karl's stunt shouldn't really be a surprise.

He's aware another opportunity in the National Basketball Association isn't coming his way, so why not get his inflammatory, bigoted, sick thoughts out there with this book and make a quick buck.

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Lal Mia And Sas Lac On Tnt/23760_40#post_27188534Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic  

Lolwut?

Folks calling out Karl on his garbage views is being PC?
[/thread]
Naw, I was going to say something about his battle with cancer... but decided not to 

Gotta make that trade if you're the Kings.

That franchise is going be set back to hell when they lose Boogie.
No way they really declined that. Rudy already said hes opting out after the season. 

Dragics contract isnt bad at all in todays market. It was 5/90 mil if im remembering correctly.

[thread="654406"]Quote:

Originally Posted by STARBOY 

I always laugh at the idea of this as if these same people aren't passing this down from generation to generation :lol:

[/thread]
Yea you're right. I hate humanity.

It won't carry over nearly as much as it used to though. Kids aren't sheltered like they used to be with the Internet. Goes for racism, religion, and politics. Younger generations are more aware than older generations tbh and the effect of younger generations prioritizing basic human rights has already been showing the last 3-5 years with social media.

Gotta make that trade if you're the Kings.

That franchise is going be set back to hell when they lose Boogie.

They already in hell been in the lottery for a decade now. Ain't too much lower to go.

If things don't change for the front office, whatever is going on with the ownership conglomerate, then the Kings are staying in hell.

Seattle should have thanked Kevin Johnson for his effort in keeping the Kings in Sacramento. 

If things don't change for the front office, whatever is going on with the ownership conglomerate, then the Kings are staying in hell.
You're so adorable.
I mean, I'm not saying it's likely :lol: I've kinda learned to not expect anything at this point.

I heard Scott Howard-Cooper on the radio talk about some teams not knowing who to even call to inquire about a trade (Vlade? Catenella? Vivek?).

On top of that there were murmurs during the offseason about the ownership group being in chaos, but all this is about par for the course |I :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom