Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does someone hold racist views and choose to be a coach in the NB ******* A of all Leagues????

That's like me going to Italy and hating gelato, pizza and pasta. What.

Man i know he didn't write this book himself, and whoever wrote it should have had the wherewithal to know that racist rhetoric in a book about the NBA isn't good idea.
Bro... like you realize there's all sorts of crzy ish printed in books and media.. doesn't matter if Karl wrote it or not there's nothing crazy about this being released

How does someone hold racist views and choose to be a coach in the NB ******* A of all Leagues????

That's like me going to Italy and hating gelato, pizza and pasta. What.
Breh when there's millions to be made it don't matter. Plus these type dudes probably feel like they have power over these players.. same way Donald was an owner

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Lal Mia And Sas Lac On Tnt/23720_40#post_27188097Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho  

Bro... like you realize there's all sorts of crzy ish printed in books and media.. doesn't matter if Karl wrote it or not there's nothing crazy about this being released
Breh when there's millions to be made it don't matter. Plus these type dudes probably feel like they have power over these players.. same way Donald was an owner
[/thread]
Yea I'm aware. **** like this just annoys me man. Can't wait till that generation of thinking dies off.

Like I said, did this guy really need money? Or did he really just want to **** on people.. I feel like he has enough money. I don't see the point

All Live Matter type of dude 
jags.gif

Yea I'm aware. **** like this just annoys me man. Can't wait till that generation of thinking dies off.
I always laugh at the idea of this as if these same people aren't passing this down from generation to generation 
laugh.gif

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Lal Mia And Sas Lac On Tnt/23760_40#post_27188175Quote:
Originally Posted by STARBOY  

I always laugh at the idea of this as if these same people aren't passing this down from generation to generation 
laugh.gif

[/thread]
Yea you're right. I hate humanity.

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Lal Mia And Sas Lac On Tnt/23760_40#post_27188273Quote:
Originally Posted by STARBOY  

They've worn these like 10 times this season 
[/thread]
That's 10 times too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom