Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Karl:

297.png
roll.gif
 repped

George Karl is basketball's Jeff Fisher...........but worse. He's consistently done less with more and then turned around and blamed it on his players.

Dude is a joke and has been but that's what happens when you're a part of that good ole boy club. You just stick around collecting checks with no work done. What a ******* joke.

That's just not true.

GK took 3 different teams to the conference finals.

Seattle to the finals
Milwaukee to the ECF
Denver to the WCF

Y'all don't remember the 2012-2013 Nuggets team that finished 3rd in the west after the Melo trade? With DUI Ty being their best player.

GK gets unnecessary hate. He's solid as a HC

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I kind of have funny story about Karl. When Karl was coaching the Bucks I went to like 3 of his basketball camps when I was a kid. Every camper took a picture with him so I have like 3 with the guy. This was during the time we were going at it with Iverson and the Sixers. The camp had tournaments and all the kids were put on teams and we'd get to pick an NBA team for our team name. Karl said no one could be the Sixers because of how much he hated Iverson. When he would sit the entire camp down and talk to us he mentioned multiple times how much he hated Iverson and gave insight on the series.

Few years later he's coaching Allen Iverson.

Last edited:
I want C CP1708 's take on this George Karl thing

I want C CP1708 's take on this George Karl thing

No....

I got y'all:

Karl is the hot chick, like an 8, girl looks right in all the right places, fills out that bra nicely, got them yoga pants lookin TASTY.

Then you slip all them clothes off and climb aboard, and the ***** don't move right. She don't move her legs in the right places, can't get no rythym goin, got your stroke all choked up, it's all bumpy and rough waters, just a plain mess. So you try somethin else, maybe she'll tongue ya down or somethin, make it right that way, only her teeth all in the way, scratchin you and ****. Squeezin your pair like she's tryin to break them outta jail or somethin, got you gaspin for breath and what not, just tryin to get her clothes back on so she look good again. She's an 8 in clothes, but a -2 in bed.

Don't nobody got time for that. We don't want that ****. We want a 7.5 in clothes, and a 38 when the lights go out. Someone that leaves you out of breath. Beggin for more. Girl that can straighten you out with a single touch.

Find that coach b. That's who we want.

I kind of have funny story about Karl. When Karl was coaching the Bucks I went to like 3 of his basketball camps when I was a kid. Every camper took a picture with him so I have like 3 with the guy. This was during the time we were going at it with Iverson and the Sixers. The camp had tournaments and all the kids were put on teams and we'd get to pick an NBA team for our team name. Karl said no one could be the Sixers because of how much he hated Iverson. When he would sit the entire camp down and talk to us he mentioned multiple times how much he hated Iverson and gave insight on the series.

Few years later he's coaching Allen Iverson.
Lmao

Damn I want cp to type up another manifesto on Karl

It's too real when he goes in lmao

did he say why he hated A.I.?

prolly cuz dude had the juice. prolly same reason Stern hated A.I.

f these old white dudes bruh. Backwards *** philosophies.

did he say why he hated A.I.?

prolly cuz dude had the juice. prolly same reason Stern hated A.I.

f these old white dudes bruh. Backwards *** philosophies.

I can't remember what he said verbatim but im pretty positive you're spot on. It was obvious old white guy reasons masked as Iverson being a huge whiner.

This is dope:

John Wall calls his assists before they happen the same way Steph Curry calls his threes before they happen. pic.twitter.com/xoJLyyD4lI
— Bullets Forever (@BulletsForever) December 22, 2016

that aint ****. i do that too. if anything, its a bad habit considering a good rebounder is supposed to assumed every shot is going to be a miss. Curry's is way more swagged out.

He's selective, tho:

if its the right player though

which is funny..watching the game now and Wall just found Thorton for an open corner 3…only walked back to the perimeter…didn’t head back to the other side hahahaaha

:lol:

GOAT:

nick-young-3-point-miss.jpg

That wall vid was the most pointless, non athlete talking point I've ever seen. Type of thing jvg would rave about during a broadcast

You would think if you were the PG of the most efficient offense in the history of the league you would get to start in the all star game over John Wall.

but alas Kyle Lowry stays being underrated. :smh:

This is dope:

John Wall calls his assists before they happen the same way Steph Curry calls his threes before they happen. pic.twitter.com/xoJLyyD4lI
— Bullets Forever (@BulletsForever) December 22, 2016

that aint ****. i do that too. if anything, its a bad habit considering a good rebounder is supposed to assumed every shot is going to be a miss. Curry's is way more swagged out.

He's selective, tho:

if its the right player though

which is funny..watching the game now and Wall just found Thorton for an open corner 3…only walked back to the perimeter…didn’t head back to the other side hahahaaha

:lol:

GOAT:

nick-young-3-point-miss.jpg

real goat 8)

nba_elite_11_jesus_glitch_530w_0_0.jpg

Yeah no way John Wall starts over Kyrie or Isaiah. The Bullets have been terrible this season. I can actually see Isaiah getting votes over Kyrie this year. Wall and Kemba will probably miss this years All Star.

I think the last spot in the West goes to Lamarcus purely off a outstanding Spurs record by All Star Break.

kyrie aint really been mixing people like that this year, I dont see dude on the highlight reels that often like before. Same with curry though. maybe guys got more disciplined on the rucker ****

i can def see zeek getting some votes over him. short guys always get the love too. makes regulars joes feel like they can do it if they just get the arc on the shot consistent

Agreed.

You know the Wizards starters have been very good, right? Wizards W/L record is a microcosm of the pathetic FA spending from Ernie Grunfeld to "bolster" the bench.

There is not one PG in the East this year who has been better than John Wall.

Oh, i'm not saying Bradley & Johnathan haven't been playing well... I've just noticed that coaches vote for the best players on teams with the best/better records in their respective conferences. Therefore i dont think Brad or John will get in this years all-star game barring the Wizards keep playing at the underwhelming level they've been at up until February.

i mean i dont want drummond to start, but kids be on his nuts.

how you gonna get pg and melo in there? Kristaps is a fan favorite. they'll vote him in guaranteed. MAybe over melo..
i think one of melo or pg will definitely get in over
drummond.
also don't think rose gets in. jimmy or maybe even derozan could get that spot

i would think raptors fans would stop saying lowry was better than wall after that playoff series lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom