Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not taking into account fan voting, just my opinion:

WEST
Starters: Marc, AD, Durant, Harden, Westbrook
Bench: Boogie, Draymond, Kawhi, Klay, Curry, CP3..not sure who to give the last spot to; Gobert? Towns? Aldridge?

EAST
Starters: Love, LeBron, Giannis, DeRozan, Wallet
Bench: Whiteside, Porzingis, Melo, Butler, Lowry, Kemba, Isaiah Thomas

Edit:

Forgot about Kyrie, uh...

Yeah no way John Wall starts over Kyrie or Isaiah. The Bullets have been terrible this season. I can actually see Isaiah getting votes over Kyrie this year. Wall and Kemba will probably miss this years All Star.

I think the last spot in the West goes to Lamarcus purely off a outstanding Spurs record by All Star Break.

kyrie aint really been mixing people like that this year, I dont see dude on the highlight reels that often like before. Same with curry though. maybe guys got more disciplined on the rucker ****

i can def see zeek getting some votes over him. short guys always get the love too. makes regulars joes feel like they can do it if they just get the arc on the shot consistent

If 12 year old me knew not having a father meant I could play basketball like Carmelo Anthony I might have smothered my dad with a pillow before my first basketball tryouts. :smh:

hahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahaahahha dead *** funny af. repped

Not taking into account fan voting, just my opinion:

WEST
Starters: Marc, AD, Durant, Harden, Westbrook
Bench: Boogie, Draymond, Kawhi, Klay, Curry, CP3..not sure who to give the last spot to; Gobert? Towns? Aldridge?

EAST
Starters: Love, LeBron, Giannis, DeRozan, Wallet
Bench: Whiteside, Porzingis, Melo, Butler, Lowry, Kemba, Isaiah Thomas

Edit:

Forgot about Kyrie, uh...

Yeah no way John Wall starts over Kyrie or Isaiah. The Bullets have been terrible this season. I can actually see Isaiah getting votes over Kyrie this year. Wall and Kemba will probably miss this years All Star.

I think the last spot in the West goes to Lamarcus purely off a outstanding Spurs record by All Star Break.

You know the Wizards starters have been very good, right? Wizards W/L record is a microcosm of the pathetic FA spending from Ernie Grunfeld to "bolster" the bench.

There is not one PG in the East this year who has been better than John Wall.

George Karl is basketball's Jeff Fisher...........but worse. He's consistently done less with more and then turned around and blamed it on his players.

Dude is a joke and has been but that's what happens when you're a part of that good ole boy club. You just stick around collecting checks with no work done. What a ******* joke.

Freeze,

We trash B.

Looking funny in the light. SMH

Drummond bye.

Reggie bye.

Pope bye.

Thats how I am feeling.

facts my guy. i'd move everybody except Luer, Tobias and Marcus and Ish, unless I can get PG13 for Tobias, then, bye Toby.

Gotta move pope 100%. He's asking for 20 mil a year on his next contract. Unacceptable. Drummond and Reggie are two of the biggest bums I've ever seen. Reggie is a backup at best. His mind doesn't even work to be 'The Man'. Dude is a black hole. You put Ish in, it's literally night and day. Hell, it was like that last year too with Reggie and a hobbled BJ. Dude is not good enough to run and control a team. His passing is awful and he thinks he's a prolific scorer...he's not. He's snot.

Drummond...smh. I predict he is as good as he will ever be. At 23 he is at his peak. He may stay like this for a while. Plateau. But I do not see his game growing at all. Not even a little bit. Plus....he's about as lazy of a basketball player as you're going to fine. And it rubbed off on Stanley. Those bad habits. SVG already says how lazy in practice Stanley is.

These brothers gotta go b.

This that whiplash guy in the lakers thread?

I've never posted in the lakers thread, because again;lakers fans are a bunch, who cant seem to differentiate their heads from their poop shoots. I have friends who are die hard lakers fans and common sense and objectivity evade them at every turn,when the team in purp and gold is discussed.

Many lakers fans believe: DLO is the second coming of Christ, Ingram is gonna be KD or better, and larry nance jr is the next blake griffin.

Maybe you just need to find better, smarter friends.

C0TtjjmXAAEhsOA.jpg

George Karl is basketball's Jeff Fisher...........but worse. He's consistently done less with more and then turned around and blamed it on his players.

Dude is a joke and has been but that's what happens when you're a part of that good ole boy club. You just stick around collecting checks with no work done. What a ******* joke.

That's just not true.

GK took 3 different teams to the conference finals.

Seattle to the finals
Milwaukee to the ECF
Denver to the WCF

Y'all don't remember the 2012-2013 Nuggets team that finished 3rd in the west after the Melo trade? With DUI Ty being their best player.

GK gets unnecessary hate. He's solid as a HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom