Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why did Kidd throw in the towel with a full quarter left.

Bucks were within 11 with 9 minutes left in the game, no Starter saw the 4th
im not sure, Kidd makes some strange decisions..i dont know if he was trying to limit minutes because of the overtime game, but they're so young that shouldn't matter...sometimes i think he's punishing players for fouls or turnovers and then rides with the bench players a little too long

in fairness i think he's still trying to figure out a rotation and give players a chance because Vaughn, Plumlee etc have not played well this season...its frustrating though because Kidd usually ends up giving them more minutes against teams the Bucks should be beating and then they end up losing...like if he just tightened up the rotation, we'd probably have a few more wins
I don't think he's doing it to figure out rotations, though.

It seems like punishment.

Not taking into account fan voting, just my opinion:

WEST
Starters: Marc, AD, Durant, Harden, Westbrook
Bench: Boogie, Draymond, Kawhi, Klay, Curry, CP3..not sure who to give the last spot to; Gobert? Towns? Aldridge?

EAST
Starters: Love, LeBron, Giannis, DeRozan, Wallet
Bench: Whiteside, Porzingis, Melo, Butler, Lowry, Kemba, Isaiah Thomas

Edit:

Forgot about Kyrie, uh...

Last edited:
...wait....wall not better than kyrie?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

stop it. srs.
I'm obviously biased but after Myrie postseason run he's better than Wall to me.

Wish Wall had the luxury of playing with a once-in-a-generation talent. That was the difference between him being the NBA's version of Hot Sauce and what we see right now. But enjoy your championship. You still live in Cleveland.

Anyways...

Karl wrote Anthony and Martin not having fathers in their lives became a detriment to their personalities.

“Kenyon and Carmelo carried two big burdens: all that money and no father to show them how to act like a man,” Karl wrote.

:wow: WHY!!!!???!!!

Yall can debate the word "posse" all you want...but this...this right here. Whole different level of disrespect. The nerve of Karl :smh:

*edit*

Forgot about lil' Zeke...he should be there. Toss up between Lowry/Kyrie

Last edited:
Where is the love for Dangelo Russell?!?!?!? Some of the users in the nba preseason thread ROASTED me for saying DLO was hot garbage compared to the other ALL STAR guards, throughout the league. Lakers fans are blind as bats and dumb as doorknobs, when it comes to being objective about the purple and gold.

Where is the love for Dangelo Russell?!?!?!? Some of the users in the nba preseason thread ROASTED me for saying DLO was hot garbage compared to the other ALL STAR guards, throughout the league. Lakers fans are blind as bats and dumb as doorknobs, when it comes to being objective about the purple and gold.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shame on 20 year old D'Angelo Russell for not being as great as other All Star guards in the prime of their careers.

This that whiplash guy in the lakers thread?

people gonna read that about Melo and jr and believe perception is reality. the ****** up part is Karl coached them when they were damn near infants to the world and getting $$$$ for the first time. you expect a bunch of 20 year olds who've been put on a pedestal their entire lives because of their talent and gettin breaded out to be mature right out of college?

the whole "they didn't have a dad and don't know how to act" narrative is some patronizing privileged ********. **** Karl for hatin on dudes trynna get their money and shine on.

demarcus should be suspended for that mouthpiece tomfoolery
Not sure how someone could think that was an accident.
Meyers Leonard even said in his whiney postgame interview that Boogies mouthpiece came out when he was talking **** to him, not that he spit it.   

Wasn't a smart move to be yapping at the bench in that situation, but he didn't spit his mouthpiece at them

Last edited:
people gonna read that about Melo and jr and believe perception is reality. the ****** up part is Karl coached them when they were damn near infants to the world and getting $$$$ for the first time. you expect a bunch of 20 year olds who've been put on a pedestal their entire lives because of their talent and gettin breaded out to be mature right out of college?

the whole "they didn't have a dad and don't know how to act" narrative is some patronizing privileged ********. **** Karl for hatin on dudes trynna get their money and shine on.

Yea...I really can't believe he went there. I thought George Karl was better than that, but I guess anything to sell more copies of his book, right?

I'm livid after reading what he said...I can only imagine with Martin and Melo are thinking. What makes things worse is that this will surely be brought up to Melo by a reporter within the next day or so. Getting his name dragged for no other reason than some self-serving tool trying to make a profit.

:lol:

Meyers Leonard even said in his whiney postgame interview that Boogies mouthpiece came out when he was talking **** to him, not that he spit it.   

Wasn't a smart move to be yapping at the bench in that situation, but he didn't spit his mouthpiece at them
Shhuuuurrre

I've never posted in the lakers thread, because again;lakers fans are a bunch, who cant seem to differentiate their heads from their poop shoots. I have friends who are die hard lakers fans and common sense and objectivity evade them at every turn,when the team in purp and gold is discussed.

Many lakers fans believe: DLO is the second coming of Christ, Ingram is gonna be KD or better, and larry nance jr is the next blake griffin.

I've never posted in the lakers thread, because again;lakers fans are a bunch, who cant seem to differentiate their heads from their poop shoots. I have friends who are die hard lakers fans and common sense and objectivity evade them at every turn,when the team in purp and gold is discussed.

Many lakers fans believe: DLO is the second coming of Christ, Ingram is gonna be KD or better, and larry nance jr is the next blake griffin.

you lying. aint none of us saying that. fall back indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom