Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy for Melo to say that now after collecting all that money but back then he just may have very well been in that mindstate

Lost a ton of respect for George Karl after seeing those Melo and Boogie dad comments...way to be accountable for your own failings :stoneface: :rolleyes

Never a good look to me when somebody talks bad about ppl after the fact ...say it while it's happening or just let it go imo

Also Milwaukee needs guards , n to decide on who their center is going to be

We not gonna talk about EJ shooting 50% on 10 threes a night this month?

:lol: those are Curry numbers. He's just catching & firing on relatively open shots too, so any regression should be minor.

Subscribe to my posts for EJ updates.

The Rockets took 61 3's last night??? :rofl:

James Harden and EJ have 182 3's on the season

Steph and Klay have 181

D'Antoni byke
My guy EJ is really out here, man. 17 ppg off the bench while shooting 44% from 3. I was scared N.O. Had really taken his soul away.

His last 10:

21ppg, on 50% FG, 53% 3pt taking 9 threes a game.

:smile:

EJ back like he forget his keys :pimp:

Had him as my 6th man before the Harden PG stuff happened. Will be watching more Rockets games this year.

Eric Gordon last 6 games (Rockets 5-1) : 22 ppg, FG% 53, 3P% 52

26 pts vs Portland

24 pts vs Utah

23 pts vs Warriors

18 vs Denver

19 vs Boston

26 vs Lakers

17 vs OKC.

Young EJ byke :pimp:  

Did Karl need money? I don't see the point in this.. same with when Phil wrote his book.. what's the need for calling people out for things years and years ago

If you're shedding light on cool stories then by all means, like what Shaq did in his book..

Eh Phil did it to Kobe and came back to coach him again, but like was said exploiting a family situation for sales whether it's true or not and I'm almost positive without the consent of the player is low down.

Karl knows he's not returning to the coaching world and is just setting the NBA world on fire to get his name and book out there.

Does All Star status even matters anymore? 
laugh.gif

Y'all really tryna take all Melo patches huh
laugh.gif

I'm saying because the voting system is the best. 

All Star status isn't up to the standard as to All Team accomplishment. 

All Star is just a way of how to get the fans involved and therefore, the All Star is more like a side quest, rather than players that actually deserving to participate in. 

Does that make sense? 

Does All Star status even matters anymore? 

:lol:
:lol:

I'm saying because the voting system is the best. 
All Star status isn't up to the standard as to All Team accomplishment. 
All Star is just a way of how to get the fans involved and therefore, the All Star is more like a side quest, rather than players that actually deserving to participate in. 

Does that make sense? 

Look at the new and old-CBA it definitely matters strictly on a monetary basis for the players.

Players have incentives in their contracts for making the AS teams. 

It matters to them.

In for a jerry Sloan book

Someone needs to shine light on how they'd have so many white dudes lol...

Need to know how weird things got with a pair like Stockton and Malone and of course ramen noodles Williams

Last edited:
I knew melo was a bum when he told kd to go home and stop working so much because practice was over. He's a bastard but Karl took it too far in the name of album sales

karl better be glad hes a senior citizen cause k-mart wouldve been done handle up knowing how it go down in the Triple D tho he still might get at him...

Players have incentives in their contracts for making the AS teams. 

It matters to them.
As much as it matters to them, it's kinda faulted to a point where as great as they can play and deserving as they are to be, it's really up to the fans to vote them in, see: Damian Lillard.

As much as it matters to them, it's kinda faulted to a point where as great as they can play and deserving as they are to be, it's really up to the fans to vote them in, see: Damian Lillard.

Well it's good they changed the process, but usually the best players are the most popular except for Kobe the last couple years so it hasn't been that egregious with the fan votes.

Well it's good they changed the process, but usually the best players are the most popular except for Kobe the last couple years so it hasn't been that egregious with the fan votes.
So does a player who makes it or don't make it to the All Stars, does that make or break a player? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom