Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
winning is the ultimate deodorant for sure. JR smith's sins have been forgiven. He's a champion. and theres nothing Karl could every say now to take that away from him.

Melo on the other hand, is someone I've had mixed feelings about ever since he clapped Mardy collins. this "news" about him is nothing new, it's the same criticism about him forever . Karl clearly knows negativity sells . he's just trying to make his bucks. but again, if Melo ever wins a chip, all sins are forgiven.

“Kenyon and Carmelo carried two big burdens: all that money and no father to show them how to act like a man,” Karl wrote.

well damn 

Well sheesh

Yeah this is for sure uncalled for. I mean I can, but I can't believe he said this.

Some of those comments warrant a running of the fade, but that's actually part of the athletes we don't see, we see performance and critique based upon that, which is what I'll continue to do, but what if what he said is actually true though.

Critiques of their games, motivations related to the games even is ok up to a point, but unless Melo expressed to him that no father being in his life is why he does what he does then it's out of bounds.

Especially when you realize Melo's father died of cancer when he was just 2. And I know Karl has to know that.

George Karl is a ****** sucka and has been called out by the stars of the team on literally every stop he's had.

what's Milwaulkees standing with Draft picks etc etc?? They're another team that i think can add Boogie w/o giving up too much. A package around Middleton and a first Rounder could be a comeup for them Especially if Sac is willing to take back Monroe

In a Perfect world

Bucks Trade Middleton & Monroe & a future 1st For Boogie & Afflaloa

Reminds me of people in here making fun of Bron for his dad leaving. Somebody meeds to put Karl out of his misery.

Father comments way outta line but we all know Melo been overrated his whole career.

Last edited:
George Karl is a ****** sucka and has been called out by the stars of the team on literally every stop he's had.

what's Milwaulkees standing with Draft picks etc etc?? They're another team that i think can add Boogie w/o giving up too much. A package around Middleton and a first Rounder could be a comeup for them Especially if Sac is willing to take back Monroe

In a Perfect world

Bucks Trade Middleton & Monroe & a future 1st For Boogie & Afflaloa
i dont want headcase Boogie messing up the chemistry

if they somehow found a way to let Monroe go with that contract of his, can't say i would complain...but no way i'm trying to see Middleton walk, they need his shooting to complement the young duo to make that next step

We not gonna talk about EJ shooting 50% on 10 threes a night this month?

:lol: those are Curry numbers. He's just catching & firing on relatively open shots too, so any regression should be minor.

Same w/ Anderson. He's at 38% on 7 attempts this month.

Devastating efficiency on that volume for those two.

Rockets gonna be tough to beat if they continue to play D.

"Carmelo was a true conundrum for me in the six years I had him," Karl wrote in "Furious George," according to an advance copy obtained by the New York Post. "He was the best offensive player I ever coached. He was also a user of people, addicted to the spotlight and very unhappy when he had to share it.

“I know what we have as teammates. Nobody can come between us despite what anybody says. Nobody,” Anthony told Yahoo Sports.

“When things are going good, they put you way up there,” Anthony told Yahoo Sports. “When things are going bad, they kick the chair from underneath you. Those are experiences that he is going to have to go through. But if I can be there and be that guy who can grab him up and say everything is going to be all right, I’m going to do that …

“I support him 100 percent. In New York they can run you in the ground with all that attention. I’m there to just let him know that when it’s good, it’s great.”

“He comes into this league at [20] and can shoot and score and play in the biggest and greatest city in the world. He deserves it,” Anthony told Yahoo Sports about the attention Porzingis is getting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom