Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Mac.
pimp.gif

Hope he gets in but I think only Ben Wallace is a lock for the HOF this year.

I've gone to Laker games at every level sans Courtside, my best times have been with people in the 300s section cause they're the real fans. The closer you get to the court the more corporate the crowd is and everyone is just trying to be seen. Not sure if it's the same for other arenas. When I was in South FL at the Heat games it was a mix everywhere for the most part. Dimes everywhere though.

Idk man I was courtside for 3 Clips games this year and the fans were pretty turnt to me. As far as intensity goes, it was kind of the same as in the 300s

Werd I've been courtside too and the fans felt pretty into the game for me too.

That looked like pre-Achilles tear Wes Matthews on the last play. Was in Lillard's jersey.

ffffffffffffffffffffffff the pistons b.bums b. reggie is trash. drummond is trash. stanley johnson is trash. f all these dudes.

What happened to the NBA Dress Code?

Left with AI?

Silver the substitute that got hired for the rest of the semester and is cool with letting kids eat in class and has no lesson plans besides playing Stand & Deliver every day. He's also in a band.

He's adored by the students of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom