Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TMac being a potential first ballot HOFer is shocking considering the 2nd half of his career was ****.

Bari 
smokin.gif

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Mil Cle And Dal Por On Nba Tv/23440_40#post_27181347Quote:
Originally Posted by RBK93  

Not sure how someone could think that was an accident.
[/thread]
They going after him though.

It's sad because he just had a monstrous night but everyone is talking about the mouthpiece.

I just realized he poured in 55 and 13. I mean I read about it and everything, but it just hit me. lol

Kidd pulled starters at the end of 3rd.

Bucks bench made a quick run but Bucks starters were still on punishment I suppose. 

Dude is wild
roll.gif

Were there changes in the Pistons starting lineup like VanGundy said? Really interested to see who he is with and against after the loss to the Bulls.

Feel like Stan's straight forward no BS comments about his team may not be the best way to lead and communicate especially with such a young team.

The Suns are very talented at making other teams look like the suck as much as them. There's clearly no energy in that building

Winners of 2 in a row.. and 3 of the last 4.. should be a 4 game streak but I'll take it

DvjOPj3.gif

Good to see Marc step up to Fizdale calling him out.

Responded with 37 points on Drummond's head ( 14-17 shooting)

Gasol KILLED Drummond tonight. If he plays like that every night he's unstoppable. Maybe Fizdale needs to call players out on the regular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom