Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh. What did Fizdale say?

Basically talked about how our leadership hasn't been good during the 3-game losing streak. He named Marc the only captain at season start and wants him to step up and hold himself and others accountable.

Marc has a tendency to shut down when things aren't going well, but this is something Fiz been preaching to Marc since the beginning. Kinda why we see a much better Marc right now than ever before.

Last edited:
3 of these losses in the closing moments of the game they shot themselves in the foot with turnovers and bonehead decision making which is probably due to inexperience. Giannis and Parker both have tendencies to get very predictable and sloppy in crunch time.
This is where we miss Middleton the most imo at the end of games, closing them out

he's been clutch in the past, hit a few buzzer beaters...Giannis and Jabari will get there, but right now if he was healthy i'd want Middleton taking them shots

and whoever said he was a malcontent...Khris is the best pure shooter on this Bucks squad hands down, in the past hes had to put up fga's cause they had no other scorers, at least not the kind they've had this season

if anything his return should give them even more space to operate

Big Cuz needs to lose a big 15-20 lbs from his frame, he stays huffing & puffing on the court.

Gobert is nice af & locking up fatboi above

Dui Ty is killing :pimp:

Last edited:

3 of these losses in the closing moments of the game they shot themselves in the foot with turnovers and bonehead decision making which is probably due to inexperience. Giannis and Parker both have tendencies to get very predictable and sloppy in crunch time.
This is where we miss Middleton the most imo at the end of games, closing them out

he's been clutch in the past, hit a few buzzer beaters...Giannis and Jabari will get there, but right now if he was healthy i'd want Middleton taking them shots

and whoever said he was a malcontent...Khris is the best pure shooter on this Bucks squad hands down, in the past hes had to put up fga's cause they had no other scorers, at least not the kind they've had this season

if anything his return should give them even more space to operate
Why did Kidd throw in the towel with a full quarter left.

Bucks were within 11 with 9 minutes left in the game, no Starter saw the 4th

KANGZ 
nthat.gif

i find dmac entertaining as hell. his complaining and attitude on the court don't really bother me especially when i think about how soft the refs and silver have made the league. cry baby or not, i hope cuzz never changes and still talks his ****

T-Mac slander ain't allowed in here.

Missed the convo today, wasn't on the phone but

Why is he up for the HOF? What exactly has he accomplished

Yes I'm srs

Only player out of the 6 that should make it is Big Ben and that's unanimous

Other 5 shouldn't even make it IMO

Last edited:
Missed the convo today, wasn't on the phone but

Why is he up for the HOF? What exactly has he accomplished

Yes I'm srs

Only player out of the 6 that should make it is Big Ben and that's unanimous

Other 5 shouldn't even make it IMO

A 7 time all star and a 7 time all NBA performer doesn't even deserve to make it

:lol: :lol: man I swear

some of ya still dont understand the basketball hall of fame :lol:

ya expecting only multiple mvps/champs/etc :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom