Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want Middleton back.

He's a malcontent :lol:. He's nice....but he needs to dial his role back a bit if this team is going to be successful.

i dont remember seeing comments last night, but no love for Me7o last night???? And Zingleberry. Hell of a win last night.

Middleton isn't the type to demand touches. He will certainly be able to fit in with what Giannis and Parker are doing now better than Snell/Terry. What I miss the most with Middleton is his ability to post his man up and reliably fade away from mid-range. We don't have anyone who can do that when nothing is there which is where Giannis/Parker start to force things and get sloppy on O.

i dont remember seeing comments last night, but no love for Me7o last night???? And Zingleberry. Hell of a win last night.

Pacers are lowkey trash and were on a B2B on the road, not that impressive.

Melo balled though.

Last edited:
I don't want Middleton back.

He's a malcontent :lol:. He's nice....but he needs to dial his role back a bit if this team is going to be successful.
I highly doubt he'll pull a reggie jackson & come back shooting everything after missing a ton of time (6+ months) :lol: but I guess we'll see

Last edited:
would you guys move henson?

I doubt it. Henson starting and getting heavy minutes while bringing Monroe off the bench could be the biggest difference between our start this year and last year. Took Kidd a bit to figure out the roles but seems like he's got what works down now. Thankfully he didn't take as long as last year. Middleton should only improve the starting lineup with Henson.

Last edited:
Middleton is going to fit nice with that lineup, but I'm thinking it will take him a while to get back into a groove.

Speaking of getting back into groove, Parsons back tonight and I'm sure he's going to be broke. If we lose to this dumpster fire Detroit team, somebody in the locker room going to catch them hands.

Middleton is going to fit nice with that lineup, but I'm thinking it will take him a while to get back into a groove.

Speaking of getting back into groove, Parsons back tonight and I'm sure he's going to be broke. If we lose to this dumpster fire Detroit team, somebody in the locker room going to catch them hands.

BHZzlies throwing hands gonna end up with someone on the IR.

It's not the obligation of the coaches/players to care about what some old "back in my day/get off my lawn" type dudes on the internet think about sitting out for rest. That's the obligation of the league office to worry about. It's the obligation of the coaches/players to give their team the highest odds of winning the title, and if they feel that means resting in some meaningless regular season games, then that's the way the cookie crumbles. The season is far too long anyway and "well that's the way it's always been" has never been a good argument for anything.

C0O0KGpXUAEKQtZ.jpg:large

It's not the obligation of the coaches/players to care about what some old "back in my day/get off my lawn" type dudes on the internet think about sitting out for rest. That's the obligation of the league office to worry about. It's the obligation of the coaches/players to give their team the highest odds of winning the title, and if they feel that means resting in some meaningless regular season games, then that's the way the cookie crumbles. The season is far too long anyway and "well that's the way it's always been" has never been a good argument for anything.

If that's how you feel then the least they can do is announce rest days in advance so fans can make an informed decision on whether they should spend their hard earned money on "meaningless" games.

This league is nothing without the fans who pay to consume its product.

Last edited:
These dudes getting paid hundreds of millions of dollars to play bball. When the cavs come in town u pay lebron prices to see liggins and felder play :lol:. The league need to make a rule to announce it or fine em and leave it at that.

Overall a pretty weak HoF class, but some of my favourite players in CWebb, T-Mac, Muggsy and Hardaway

I can't believe tonight is only the 2nd time the Grizz are using their "projected" starting lineup :lol:

If I was a borderline pro.....I'd want to go to the Grizzlies. They give out 10 days and contracts to everybody :lol:.

Top destinations for D-leaguers looking to get that NBA cup of tea:

1. Miami
2. Philly
3. Memphis
4. Brooklyn
5. New Orleans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom