Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
only casuals resort to the rings argument when debating a players skill.
using bron's finals record against him is also dumb. you're basically saying that it's better to lose in the 1st round lol

Look, we are NOT starting this discussion again. Take that Bron vs kobe elsewhere bruh. It does nothing but tear us apart.

believe what you want. root for who you want. tables shmables.

5 rings is better than 3 doh.

lol.

casual fans lol

these message board GMs/ bball "experts" really think they're doing lol

Last edited:
only casuals resort to the rings argument when debating a players skill.
using bron's finals record against him is also dumb. you're basically saying that it's better to lose in the 1st round lol

Famb its a common theme I see whenever I see hank post in here lol, thinking hes doing it or dropping knowledge but hes doing the opposite.

The 5 ring table is a pretty big one.

but one sits 14 and the other 13 tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

:lol: but it was just a light jab at LeBrawn...

let's keep it moving :smokin

Last edited:
oh i completely forgot to post this but im glad the philly fans gave Noel a Standing Ovation

let me see Noel/JoJo on the floor together 

JoJo wants it to happen bad

I've gone to Laker games at every level sans Courtside, my best times have been with people in the 300s section cause they're the real fans. The closer you get to the court the more corporate the crowd is and everyone is just trying to be seen. Not sure if it's the same for other arenas. When I was in South FL at the Heat games it was a mix everywhere for the most part. Dimes everywhere though.

Idk man I was courtside for 3 Clips games this year and the fans were pretty turnt to me. As far as intensity goes, it was kind of the same as in the 300s

Giannis fouling himself out for no reason up a point :smh:

Could be the difference on the defensive end of stopping LeBrons dagger from deep.

He's still definitely got some learning to do.

That game, the Timberwolves started

Kevin Ollie
Mike Miller
Ryan Gomes
Kevin Love
Brian Cardinal

damn my mans said brian cardinal. there was a sad moment in time where brian cardinal was the best golden state warrior on the court

Last edited:
something about milwaukee...i know they're young, but i just feel like their youth and athleticism make up for the weak parts in their defensive and offensive schemes. I believe they could potentially upset a top team in the east. a toronto or a cleveland. not saying they're that good, but sometimes things just happen. A couple things go differently last night and thats a bucks victory. G & J are going to be tough as nails as time goes on. I liked what I saw the last 2 times these teams played.

Bucks had a few early blunders but they've pretty much held their own with every top team in the league this year.

Split with the Cavs and almost beat them twice (will probably get blown out tonight lol)

They should have beaten the Spurs but they choked away lead late and then missed wide open shot to win the game.

Stuck with Toronto at home while Lowry was playing like Curry.

And played the Warriors to the final possession but turned the ball over on inbounds with opportunity to win the game.

3 of these losses in the closing moments of the game they shot themselves in the foot with turnovers and bonehead decision making which is probably due to inexperience. Giannis and Parker both have tendencies to get very predictable and sloppy in crunch time.

Last edited:
Yea I'm all-in on team **** the fans. Especially the bums using illegal streaming sites instead of League Pass and then complaining about players not doing right by the fans.

GSW and CLE are much better off resting players. Bron is gonna rest what, 6 games? And we have to hear people complain about it. This man has had it. Yea

Like LeBrons says "I been doing this for 14 years, I shouldn't have to explain to y'all this and that"

Boss statement in my opinion.

Lame.

Some people save up weeks for a chance to see their favorite players and they sit out for "rest"

Less back to backs, etc isn't gonna stop them from sitting out games without being injured.

It's gonna keep happening next year and we'll be revisiting this same issue.

Just fine the team for not playing their stars or give people the opportunity to get their money back up to an hour or so after the lineups have been announced, if players are sitting for no reason.

Bet that **** would stop real quick.

That comes with the territory. Superstars like LeBron put in work day in and day out regardless of game days.

82 games out of the year, and you're mad because he decides to sit out s few of them.

Just like any other job/career... you have the opportunity to call in "sick"

Last edited:
Jabari > Wiggins right now?

:nerd:

2014 Draft Class living up to the hype. Embiid, Bari and Wiggins looking like multiple time all stars.

Hell....Bari averaging an efficient 20/6. He could be an all star this year if the bucs keep up the pace.

Last edited:
a bucks/raps match up in any round would probably be the most intriguing series out of the eastern conference

and idk if i'm in the minority here but i'd much rather see bucks play the cavs in ECF rather than the raptors. giannis vs. lebron is a ******* great show

I've gone to Laker games at every level sans Courtside, my best times have been with people in the 300s section cause they're the real fans. The closer you get to the court the more corporate the crowd is and everyone is just trying to be seen. Not sure if it's the same for other arenas. When I was in South FL at the Heat games it was a mix everywhere for the most part. Dimes everywhere though.

Idk man I was courtside for 3 Clips games this year and the fans were pretty turnt to me. As far as intensity goes, it was kind of the same as in the 300s

Lowball...as far as amount of ppl who are there just cuz...300 has way more. Those are the people that got free tickets from employees, interns, or from a season ticket holder who didn't wanna bother trying To sell $15 tickets lol. 100 level is usually lit.

milwaukee wins tonight. no love or jr smith? god bron may not eeem play lol. Young buls need less time to refuel and rest up. bron prolly feeling like paul pierce.

bucks by 12

Bucks had a few early blunders but they've pretty much held their own with every top team in the league this year.

Split with the Cavs and almost beat them twice (will probably get blown out tonight lol)

They should have beaten the Spurs but they choked away lead late and then missed wide open shot to win the game.

Stuck with Toronto at home while Lowry was playing like Curry.

And played the Warriors to the final possession but turned the ball over on inbounds with opportunity to win the game.

3 of these losses in the closing moments of the game they shot themselves in the foot with turnovers and bonehead decision making which is probably due to inexperience. Giannis and Parker both have tendencies to get very predictable and sloppy in crunch time.
All this while giving Tony Snell 30 mins a night.

Middleton gets back & they're gonna be a reallllllllly tough out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom