Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I'm all-in on team **** the fans. Especially the bums using illegal streaming sites instead of League Pass and then complaining about players not doing right by the fans.

GSW and CLE are much better off resting players. Bron is gonna rest what, 6 games? And we have to hear people complain about it. This man has had it. Yea

Yea I'm all-in on team **** the fans. Especially the bums using illegal streaming sites instead of League Pass and then complaining about players not doing right by the fans.

GSW and CLE are much better off resting players. Bron is gonna rest what, 6 games? And we have to hear people complain about it. This man has had it. Yea
you know, I think I actually agree with this

Rest those 6 games if you need to, but does he have to rest on western conference road games? ***** move

and you're a ***** if you feel the same way :lol:

Same goes to rck3sactown rck3sactown

j/k...kind of

Last edited:
and you're a ***** if you feel the same way
laugh.gif
@ me then b

yall dont go to games, so its easy to be nonchalant about it.

I was a season ticket holder for 4 years and interned ever home game two years before that. I'm sure players sat out in many of those games. I don't think i ever felt cheated :lol:

How ppl can't see erupt's sarcasm after all these years is amazing :lol:

Resting ever other game was hyperbolic. I'm just tired of the complaints. And I did mean **** th fans that use illegal streaming sites and then turn around and complain about players resting. Stop being bums.

Last edited:
Sitting out games when healthy will always be a ***** *** move. If you want to rest play reduced minutes in those games but don't sit out and screw the fans.

If you gotta rest, sit out home games not on the road at least

The NBA is the entrainment business. You signed up for this when you got into the league

There used to be pride in playing as many games as possible, one of the numerous drawbacks of this new era.

I was a season ticket holder for 4 years and interned ever home game two years before that. I'm sure players sat out in many of those games. I don't think i ever felt cheated :lol:

There's a huge difference between you and a fan who can only afford to go to ONE game all season. Think about it man.

There are kids who save up throughtout the year eg. birthdays, xmas, Hanukkah, bar mitvahs etc just to go see LeBron and he comes to play in that kids city ONCE a year. It's hard enough getting cavs tickets sometimes. Who's the say you're guaranteed to get tix next year? It's incredibly inconsiderate to sit out on road games if you're healthy.

What are the attendance numbers looking like this year?

Seems like more teams are playing in half filled arenas this year than previously

Seems like more teams are playing in half filled arenas this year than previously

I imagine the NBA like other sports leagues the in game experience just isn't as feasible and convenient as watching from home, a bar, or on your personal devices. I know I'm only planning on going to one Laker game this season.

I mean, I've traveled halfway across the world just to see my club play a home match.... and I know I'm not the only one

Attendances outside of my baseball are doing fine.

I imagine the NBA like other sports leagues the in game experience just isn't as feasible and convenient as watching from home, a bar, or on your personal devices. I know I'm only planning on going to one Laker game this season.

it really just depends on where your seats are, if you have club access, if you know people and your clearance level. If all of those things are on point...you have a hell of a time, every time.

There's a huge difference between you and a fan who can only afford to go to ONE game all season. Think about it man.

There are kids who save up throughtout the year eg. birthdays, xmas, Hanukkah, bar mitvahs etc just to go see LeBron and he comes to play in that kids city ONCE a year. It's hard enough getting cavs tickets sometimes. Who's the say you're guaranteed to get tix next year? It's incredibly inconsiderate to sit out on road games if you're healthy.

Man I've been that kid. I was lucky to go to a game every 3 or 4 years growing up. My initial statement was he should rest home games so idk why you keep talking about road games. It sounds like you just wanna argue :lol:

LeBron, Lue, and th Cavs will be judged on how they perform in the postseason. Lue isn't gonna get to keep his job because he made little Joe happy by playing Bron 40 minutes in January. His momey is on the line too. If he wants to rest Bron I have no problem.

I'm not eem saying you have to agree with me. But you also better not be using any streams cuz you're definitely a **** if so :lol:

Last edited:
word. guys that played a lot were called ironman.

deandre had the current record right? i forget

i remember Fisher had it going for a long time too

it really just depends on where your seats are, if you have club access, if you know people and your clearance level. If all of those things are on point...you have a hell of a time, every time.

I've gone to Laker games at every level sans Courtside, my best times have been with people in the 300s section cause they're the real fans. The closer you get to the court the more corporate the crowd is and everyone is just trying to be seen. Not sure if it's the same for other arenas. When I was in South FL at the Heat games it was a mix everywhere for the most part. Dimes everywhere though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom