Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie coming back from the dead.

At this point, I really don't think he ever learns and matures.. I think he'll have flashes of his brilliance but he'll still be Boogie. I know a lot have been saying that for awhile and others have held out hope. My hope is dwindling. 

At this point, I really don't think he ever learns and matures.. I think he'll have flashes of his brilliance but he'll still be Boogie. I know a lot have been saying that for awhile and others have held out hope. My hope is dwindling. 

Why is there so much hate in his heart? He acts like that one kid from high school who's dad is in jail and his mom does drugs so he lives with his senile drunk grandma who doesn't care what he does, so he stays out getting in trouble with his friends, he constantly gets in fights at school (if he ever goes), he smokes during lunch break, and picks on the frailest kid in school even though he himself is a man child that was held back 2 years

Why is there so much hate in his heart? He acts like that one kid from high school who's dad is in jail and his mom does drugs so he lives with his senile drunk grandma who doesn't care what he does, so he stays out getting in trouble with his friends, he constantly gets in fights at school (if he ever goes), he smokes during lunch break, and picks on the frailest kid in school even though he himself is a man child that was held back 2 years

HarshInnocentFrenchbulldog.gif

View media item 2270120

Read this w/ the "Lose Yourself" beat in my head.

Dumbest post I've seen this morning. Congrats.

Reactions: HIM
fwiw in this video Meyers Leonard says the mouth piece came out from Boogie yelling at their bench (not spat out) :lol:

Meyers Leonard: Cousins deserved to be out of the game; "His antics are over the top." pic.twitter.com/4qEJQZPuJO
— CSN Northwest (@CSNNW)

December 21, 2016

meyers leonard lookin like a straight trick snitchin to the principal

same trick dat trick bron used to help change momentum for last years finals :smh:

Once he got Windhorst on board to go on camera, you knew Draymond was going to sit down for a game.

Detroit game is going to be interesting tonight. He said there will be changes in the starting lineup, so is it safe to say whoever sits he has a problem with and who still starts he is good with?

Boogie a wild dude. Watching him try to defend his actions :smh:

Refs got it right, nobody was targeting you that time b.

JR Smith out 4-6 weeks. Needs right thumb surgery
Cavs need to recalibrate and just rest up for June. Not worth overplaying everyone when they can cruise to a 1 or at worst 2 seed in the east.

LeBron is averging 39 minutes this month.

@KevinOConnorNBA Griffin's dunk rate plummeted after a meniscus tear in 2012. Since then, his injuries have increased in magnitude. https://theringer.com/blake-griffin-injury-affects-free-agency-nba-3a0a4cbd8e2a#.uwsyh2uzn

C0FqYXgVEAEB2Pa.jpg

Personnel and team offense should be taken into account for Griffin's decline in dunk rate, but still noteworthy.

Didn't he write a long *** column in the Player's Tribune talmbout why he doesn't dunk anymore?

-edit-
It was eem longer than I thought.

Paws.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/why-aint-he-dunkin/

-edit #2-

I see cuh referenced the Tribune jawn. Well hopefully Blake misses the rest of the year and has to re-sign well below max [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom