Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggins??? :lol:

Not fair to compare DLo to guys like KAT/Giannis...both transcendent talents.

There we go again making excuses for comparing players that are of the same age as DLO. I didnt even mention historically great youngsters---KG,tmac,lebron...

This that whiplash guy in the lakers thread?

I've never posted in the lakers thread, because again;lakers fans are a bunch, who cant seem to differentiate their heads from their poop shoots. I have friends who are die hard lakers fans and common sense and objectivity evade them at every turn,when the team in purp and gold is discussed.

Many lakers fans believe: DLO is the second coming of Christ, Ingram is gonna be KD or better, and larry nance jr is the next blake griffin.

you lying. aint none of us saying that. fall back indefinitely

Ridiculous. Next he's gonna say a Laker fan said Clarkson is the next TMac.

Where is the love for Dangelo Russell?!?!?!? Some of the users in the nba preseason thread ROASTED me for saying DLO was hot garbage compared to the other ALL STAR guards, throughout the league. Lakers fans are blind as bats and dumb as doorknobs, when it comes to being objective about the purple and gold.

I like this guy :pimp:

Will Clarkson even reach his floor of Monta Ellis?

Only in his dreams. And in the wet dreams of Laker fans everywhere. Dont get me twisted-i actually like the lakers but HATE the nonsense that comes with bantering with their (extremely)subjective fan base. I
Liken it to, going back and forth on politics, with Die-hard Trump supporters.

@wavycrocket-i see u buddy!!! we were SPOT ON about DLO. In a few years, dlo fan bois are gonna say,"give him time; he's only 24!"

Last edited:
Russ and Harden should be the back court starters but the popular vote will go to Curry (no slight to him at all it is just because both of them are having a better season than him)

Funny if Russ, Harden, and Durant all started for the West.  Gotta be awkward for Russ and Durant when they share the same court

Only in his dreams. And in the wet dreams of Laker fans everywhere. Dont get me twisted-i actually like the lakers but HATE the nonsense that comes with bantering with their (extremely)subjective fan base. I
Liken it to, going back and forth on politics, with Die-hard Trump supporters.

@wavycrocket-i see u buddy!!! we were SPOT ON about DLO. In a few years, dlo fan bois are gonna say,"give him time; he's only 24!"

View media item 2271789
View media item 2271790

My guy

:smokin. You are a gentleman and a scholar. A welcome addition to this thread. Will rep you when I re up pleigh-boi.

Russ and Harden should be the back court starters but the popular vote will go to Curry (no slight to him at all it is just because both of them are having a better season than him)

Funny if Russ, Harden, and Durant all started for the West.  Gotta be awkward for Russ and Durant when they share the same court

Specially need this to happen.

Just like we needed bron and kyrie and love to be on the court with dwade and bosh..but it didnt happen :frown:

Russ will be starting with KD...in for him not passing him the ball the whole game.

Russ will be starting with KD...in for him not passing him the ball the whole game.
laugh.gif
 I hope he doesn't pass to him or he just throws an oop to Durant's face 

Mind.blown. Good insight!

Westbrook will try to steal the ball from curry or durant as a hate reflex. Will we have another Tonya Harding story in the locker room?
I sure hope so!

kd's fake tough guy persona is getting old, quick. Would he have gotten a HUGE 2pac tatoo if he hadn't signed in the bay area and stayed in OKC? Dame needs to punch kd in the face.

@mambamvp-i sure hope russ doesnt pass kd the ball-it'll break my heart seeing that again. Its too soon.

Last edited:
Someone from the Jazz has to make the all star squad right? 

I mean they are 18-12 without a fully healthy team.

Last edited:
That was a great piece by Lowe on the Lakers

Spoke about among other things, the high amount of variance with execs on how good or bad the lakers youth are. LAL's outlook is totally dependent upon how good or bad you think their young players really are and there's no real consensus on them.

Westbrook will try to steal the ball from curry or durant as a hate reflex. Will we have another Tonya Harding story in the locker room?
I sure hope so!

kd's fake tough guy persona is getting old, quick. Would he have gotten a HUGE 2pac tatoo if he hadn't signed in the bay area and stayed in OKC? Dame needs to punch kd in the face.

@mambamvp-i sure hope russ doesnt pass kd the ball-it'll break my heart seeing that again. Its too soon.
Is that you Draymond?

I sure hope so!

you sound stupid af dawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom