Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but your not starting a franchise. unless you are lebron, curry, kd, you cant really build a franchise off a player. i look at results and winning basketball.

You cant build around Curry either

The warriors built around curry, and all they got show for it is a ring, a 73 win season and another finals appearance lol. They probably gonna win at least the next 3 out of 5. You're drunk off dat old hot dog water b.

Last edited:
steph can stand 35 ft away from the basket and your going to have eyes and defenders on him. he alone opens the floor have guys trying to defend in space

just realized nba been scheduling multiple gms on thursday this year instead of just having the tnt gms

Part of cutting down B2B and 4in5s

Another game choked away.
mean.gif
The secret is to not lead the whole 1st half apparently
mean.gif

explain to me how warriors lose this year barring injury and ban's snitchin?

hell explain to me last year how warriors lose, barring injury and ban's snitchin?

true story, this should be the 3peat.

Last edited:
That's interesting the Clippers have a better win percentage and averaged more points w/o Blake.

its how its been the last few yrs, since dude is so damn njury prone, we have a huge sample size to prove this.

It's why cats always gas the clippers on some 'broooooooo if they're this good w/o blake, imagine when he gets byke' something something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom