Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both he and Ezeli pulled the ultimate jack move 
mean.gif

I remember reading around the draft that chicago wanted dunn lavine and wiggins for butler. butler is not good enough for that to me.
and if we get a top 5 pick again we should just take giles and move dieng to backup center. trade rubio for a wing player that can shoot and i think we're good.

Okafor going to have to play the Kanter role.

****** got mad me saying he's going to be a 6th man last year.

You can't have low post scorers with no rim protection/ability to switch as your franchise or even 2nd option in today's NBA.

He's not dynamic enough a scorer to make everything else worth it.

Going up against second units would highlight his value because he should turn unto an effecient volume scorer.

Agreed with everything here.

He is still young and has much room for improvement.

As I mentioned earlier, if he improves his team defence, pick and roll game, and have a respectable outside shot, he can be a great starting center.

Is it realistic for him to learn from Al Horford who also has his limitations on individual defence and rebounding?

Sure, giving him the Kanter role will highlight his value but more importantly, it can minimize his limitations by not having the pressure on him and give him the space and time to improve his overall game.

I'd still take oak over Denzel valentine
Wut

I'd hope so lol, valentine projected to be a glue guy while oak was looked at as a potential all star

It's sad what oaks ceiling might be, watching him in high school had me thinking he could be something special .. but folks are right, he seems limited

Yea I'm bringing Jah off the bench until he shows an interest in anything other than scoring. His rebounding has been on par w/ Brook Lopez.

I know they thought they were gonna get D'lo w/ that pick :lol:

yet y'all crown AD lol
was kobe not a top ten player in 05 then?
i don't even think kat is top ten but that reasoning isn't good at all

They just gave Ian Mahinmi $64 Million and Gortat has 2 more years left on his deal.

Hold the phone! Ian Mahinmi makes $64 million!?!!? I messed up in life, man..... :smh:

+

If Chicago traded the youngest MVP in NBA history, they'll 1000% trade Jimmy Butler for something significant in return.

I'm so tired of Cousins . He has about 2-3 more years before no one really cares about him anymore.

Whether its the Kings organization or not, but its time to grow up.

Last edited:
People will always care about him with his level of talent.

If he gets injured or falls off definitely but he's an elite talent.

People will always care about him with his level of talent.

If he gets injured or falls off definitely but he's an elite talent.

word to Andrew Bynum

Maybe his trade value will be so low in about 2 years that a team can pull a QRich for Zbo like deal for him.

Last edited:
I'm starting to believe that scout wasn't lying years ago when he said Boogie is on meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom