Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just waiting for lebron to cape again like he did with jr and shump

'just send him to me, I'll save him'

I know reporter old as hell, but no way in hell he should've let another man put a finger in his face.

C0EFtbgWQAE2Vbz.jpg:large
Watch this picture resurface 12 years from now when lil homie get drafted

from Howard Beck:

Every GM I've asked recently has effectively said, "Hell no" on trading for Cousins.

Maybe they're still playing possum, but I'm assuming no team is giving up great value for Cousins right now.

after footage....yea the differences between brons kid and melo is just as evident as the predecessors. Bron jr would dog him with no remorse.

lil man got too much LaLa in him.

I'd be hot if I was Melo. No way my son is not going to emulate my every move on the court.

Those Isos provided for his lifestyle

from Howard Beck:
Maybe they're still playing possum, but I'm assuming no team is giving up great value for Cousins right now.

I don't believe GM's wouldn't take him but why would you give up assets when it's obvious that all you have to do is wait.

Last edited:
They just gave Ian Mahinmi $64 Million and Gortat has 2 more years left on his deal.

Thought the Mahinmi deal was going to be good value, son looking wild shaky already. :lol: :smh:

Everyone has a different tolerance for pain threshold, but he's missing games (that Wall plays) with tendonitis. He straight up finessed the Wizards.

If there's a 76er the Wizards need to focus on, it's Noel.

*edit*

Lala Anthony really claiming she's 37? :lol:

Last edited:
I don't believe GM's wouldn't take him but why would you give up assets when it's obvious that all you have to do is wait.
This is actually the most accurate. Gms don't have to break up their core to get him. He's only under contrast this season and next

Don't let it be a repeat of the Carmelo situation

Cousins will pass up 200 million to leave ? That's the question ... leaning yes but actually the new cba makes it tricky

Last edited:
Yea I'm bringing Jah off the bench until he shows an interest in anything other than scoring. His rebounding has been on par w/ Brook Lopez.

I know they thought they were gonna get D'lo w/ that pick :lol:

Interest is the exact word to describe him. lol

If he's not on the low block demanding the ball for an iso play (spin move), he has no interest in being part of the offence. He sets lazy picks and doesn't roll, he rebounds if the ball comes his way but doesn't fight for it, his help D is weak, that's why opposing players drive straight to the basket.

6th man roll is very suited for his game.

This is actually the most accurate. Gms don't have to break up their core to get him. He's only under contrast this season and next

Don't let it be a repeat of the Carmelo situation

Cousins will pass up 200 million to leave ? That's the question ... leaning yes but actually the new cba makes it tricky

I'd have to be miserable for $200 M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom