Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooklyn, Philly, Minny and Dallas all have 7 wins.

What gives? Should minny give in and focus on player development? Give Dunn more minutes and postpone trading for a vet until the offseason.

I think that might benefit them in the long run because if they can land one of the PGs this draft, their rebuild should be over.

Lenzo Ball, Fultz, Dennis Smith De'Aaron Fox are all within reach. :x
So I take Dunn at 5 & draft another PG top 5 a year later? :lol:

At that point, should I start seeing if I can get an actual star with a Lavine + Dunn package?

I think that might benefit them in the long run because if they can land one of the PGs this draft, their rebuild should be over.

Lenzo Ball, Fultz, Dennis Smith De'Aaron Fox are all within reach. :x

Isn't that what Dunn is supposed to be?

Is there a verdict on Dunn yet? He's been a ghost all season. Maybe a good game every now and then but I haven't heard much of him and I don't think he ever made top 10 in the rookie ladder (if that counts for anything).

Was kris Dunn really that good in college to be drafted 3rd? Don't really watch a lot of college basketball. He seems so average to me plus he's like 23.

Dunn was hyped up coming out. Many felt like he was the star of the draft.

It can still happen, but going to a team that was ready to take the next step kinda slowed his progression. He would've been much better off going to a team without a lot of expectations so he could start and learn on the fly. Another reason why Minny probably should've traded the pick.

I'm pretty sure Butler is off limits at this point. No way they trade him this season. Earliest possibility is if they miss the playoffs so they will be looking at the offseason.

I don't know how realistic it is to bring in a star in return, but I do see them getting decent role players like Wilson Chandler. But if they can get a star in a trade for their pick + Lavine/ Rubio, I think they should pull the plug.

But again, that pick is worthless until the lottery is set.

Imaginary franchise players
Jesus 
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure Butler is off limits at this point. No way they trade him this season. Earliest possibility is if they miss the playoffs so they will be looking at the offseason.

I don't know how realistic it is to bring in a star in return, but I do see them getting decent role players like Wilson Chandler. But if they can get a star in a trade for their pick + Lavine/ Rubio, I think they should pull the plug.

But again, that pick is worthless until the lottery is set.

Yea, getting Jimmy now is out the window. The opportunity was there last offseason.

Dunn was hyped up coming out. Many felt like he was the star of the draft.

It can still happen, but going to a team that was ready to take the next step kinda slowed his progression. He would've been much better off going to a team without a lot of expectations so he could start and learn on the fly. Another reason why Minny probably should've traded the pick.

I remember Philly fans were drooling for him, plus he wanted to be here. Minny is still a good place for him IF they trade Rubio. But what team would really need Rubio at this point? I can see the Spurs if Tony decides to hang it up (he's a free agent after next season).

What about Dunn + extra for Noel? Would KAT be able to play the 4?

Why is the preference Wiggins over Lavine?

It doesn't have to be. Its on management to decide who they value the most. I think Lavine has been the better player this year and Wiggins should be way ahead of the curve right now. Its his 3rd year and that's when you usually see big time players take that next leap.

I've seen steady progression from Lavine each year, meanwhile, Wiggins is kinda going in reverse.

Last edited:
Why is the preference Wiggins over Lavine?
Idk, Wiggins and Rubes would be ahead on the plank if I had to shoot my shot 
Bricky Rubio is obvious

If I haaaad to get rid of one of the "big 3" I'd trade Wiggins before I trade Zach.

But I'd rather keep them all and continue improving. They are all 21 on a stupid young team. Now if we're still showing nothing by next year it's time to do something. I wouldn't panick right now

idk, i really just want lavine on my team and d'angelo is back on his uck boy ****.

my team back to being straight bums.

i swear i feel like they're tanking again and not telling anybody. Like, I know they're trying..but...the product lately has been disastrous.

LaVine more valuable than Wiggins right now strictly off the strength of his shooting but no way would I give up either of them this year or next year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom