Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this wall praise no love for the boy Beal?

Beal has always been great/gotten better as long as he can just stay on the court.

It's just only a matter of time until he gets injured again though, some guys bodies just won't let them fully be great.

I wonder
what would be said / what would be the thoughts on Dirk right now if 2011 never happened.

doesnt matter....hes been consistent for so long and has his unstoppable playoff moment with the chip. i think people would make fun of him melo style a bit though

Last edited:
Anybody else watch Sixers/Nets? Embiid is a joy to watch operate. His touch and footwork are exquisite. They will be must see TV once Simmons suits up.

Does Embiid not talk on defense? Ilyasova might have 2 concussions from Booker screens.

The Process has relegated Noel to DNP status. It would make more sense to start him alongside Embiid. Noel doesn't need the ball on offense and is superior defensively. He could wreak havoc cleaning up misses.

Last edited:
Embiid is somehow better than the hype which is saying a lot.

I can't wait until he's playing 35+ minutes a game.

Mark Cuban failed Dirk man. I hate how Dallas did Dirk bro

Cuban tried to spend money, it's not like he got cheap

Nah, he sucks at makin moves

He's a very smart business man, but he's an idiot regarding basketball

guys just didnt want to play in dallas. it was hard just to get an interview with the elite athletes. cuban tried, but they always ended up striking out and deandre was held hostage and cuban couldnt even reach him for a final pitch :lol:

Last edited:
Just been great, yet to have a healthy rotation around (Whatever that means) Glad Winslow's back and soon to be starting again

I wonder
what would be said / what would be the thoughts on Dirk right now if 2011 never happened.

How is this even a question?

It's like saying, "what would the narrative be on Jordan's career if he didnt' win 6 titles?" :lol:

All this wall praise no love for the boy Beal?

Beal has always been great/gotten better as long as he can just stay on the court.

It's just only a matter of time until he gets injured again though, some guys bodies just won't let them fully be great.

I just hope that he can maintain REASONABLE good health. Steph Curry battled injuries early on in his career, and he has been somewhat healthy as of late. Hope Beal can follow the same path. Dude is playing his way on the East All-Star team as a reserve. Would be great to see him and Wall reppin' DC in the game.

Last edited:

:x

Sacramento should of rebuilt their organization along with when they rebuilt the SleepTrain arena. This is the worst organization since... I dunno who. Just restart and reset form top to bottom. Lay everyone off and release every player on the roster and just start completely all over. Look at the picks they passed on! Just look at that list! :smh:

Not even surprised by this. Nevermind the 5 vs 4 cherry picking nonsense, but when they advertised for fans to be in the draft room and have their input considered. What do you expect? Fans are the LAST people you want in the draft room on draft night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom