Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Jazz are looking amazing. Hill byke full time and a healthy Favors. We will be a top 4 seed come playoff time

Shocking.

Not sure why we had a 2-3 page debate when I called the guy injury prone

I was thinking the same thing.

My Jazz are looking amazing. Hill byke full time and a healthy Favors. We will be a top 4 seed come playoff time

They're playing good basketball. One of the few teams I feel can make some noise come playoff time. I didn't know this until last night, but the Jazz have not been in any close games that came down to the final few minutes (last night was the only one).

The downside of getting everyone healthy is things are out of rhythm now. We've got at least 1 player back in each of the last 3 games and I believe Parsons is back tomorrow or at the latest Thursday. Looks like we back in training camp again.

I can't wait until Hill is on the court every game in Utah, and healthy.

Hill and Favors.

Utah is 18-10.....with major rotational guys all missing more than a few games.

Rudy Gobert is amazing. Gordon Hayward has taken his game to the next level.

I can't wait until Hill is on the court every game in Utah, and healthy.

Hill and Favors.

Utah is 18-10.....with major rotational guys all missing more than a few games.

Rudy Gobert is amazing. Gordon Hayward has taken his game to the next level.
Seventh best point differential in the league and that's with the slated starters (Gobert-Favors-Hayward-Hood-Hill) only playing 12 minutes together all season.

Last edited:
Worth following: according to league sources, Aaron Afflalo was slow to enter the game in Utah, declined to enter in Houston. Stay tuned.
laugh.gif

Never change Sacramento.

Brooklyn, Philly, Minny and Dallas all have 7 wins.

What gives? Should minny give in and focus on player development? Give Dunn more minutes and postpone trading for a vet until the offseason.

I think that might benefit them in the long run because if they can land one of the PGs this draft, their rebuild should be over.

Lenzo Ball, Fultz, Dennis Smith De'Aaron Fox are all within reach. :x

so warriors are 3rd in defense and 1st in offense?

who is the rest of the top 3 in both? memphis is 1st in defense right?

where's cleveland in the rank? and spurs? and any other "contenders"?

I think that might benefit them in the long run because if they can land one of the PGs this draft, their rebuild should be over.

Lenzo Ball, Fultz, Dennis Smith De'Aaron Fox are all within reach.
sick.gif
Isn't that what Dunn is supposed to be?

Sooner or later, you need to add a veteran piece to the young talent. This is why I thought Jimmy Butler made a lot of sense for them (if they were asking for their pick + Lavine) in the deal. At this point, it may have been okay to move Wiggins + pick in the deal and roll with Lavine / Butler / Towns.

At the end of the day, you're not keeping all of these young guys long term anyway. You have a great chance at keeping 2 and a slight chance at keeping 3, keeping 4 is out of the question. I don't even think they need to keep their lottery pick this year. Package it with one of the guys you want to move on from and hopefully get an all-star caliber player.

That's why rebuilding is so tricky. Minnesota has been out of the playoffs since 2004. They now have 1 (Towns), maybe 2 franchise level players (Wiggins) and 2 other guys who could be potential stars in Dunn / Lavine. But, it seems like they are still 2 years away from doing something special and even then, it'll be hard to keep all of those guys on board. Might as well make a deal to get a vet piece.

Last edited:
The Wolves are there a lot of games, they just don't know how to "win yet."

They'll still get there though. Can't teach talent.

Thibs needs to relax partially...I though he would come back from his sabaatical having learned to relax a little more and ease up but don't think it is possible for him to do that, dude is on the court screaming at all times :smh:

who is the most expendable out of that big 3? Young Lavine? Send him to the lakers then. take D'Lo for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom