Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just six months ago, the blazers were a playoff team and damian lillard was better than steph curry :lol:

Javale hasn't felt this useful and important since DTP was still together

DTP..as in chingy disturbing the peace?

Last edited:
The Curry/Durant pick and roll is unguardable :smh:

Switch it, do the best you can individually, and do not help.

Hell that would be my gameplan against them, especially in 1/3 or 1/4 PnR situations like that.

Goes against habit but I would never help. Let them score as many 2's as possible.

Maaaan, we all knew the potential was there. EVERYTHING just hinged on his health. We're finally seeing Beal make that leap. Brooks' rep as a player developer is really true, as 4/5 Wizards starters are having career years and guys like Oubre are improving. Beal, is averaging 25ppg in is past 15 games after coming back from injury. Wizards have won 5/7, so hopefully they can keep the good juju going this afternoon vs. the Clippers...

15pfxoz.png

Maaaan, we all knew the potential was there. EVERYTHING just hinged on his health. We're finally seeing Beal make that leap. Brooks' rep as a player developer is really true, as 4/5 Wizards starters are having career years and guys like Oubre are improving. Beal, is averaging 25ppg in is past 15 games after coming back from injury. Wizards have won 5/7, so hopefully they can keep the good juju going this afternoon vs. the Clippers...

15pfxoz.png
You'll be calling for his job in no time

Beal is on his natural progression .. reminds me of when guys were having career years for del negro.. doesn't mean anything to me if you look at the big picture .. but at least there's something to be happy about for now

What a meltdown. KAT with 40 points yet was locked up by Ryan Anderson in the last 4 minutes

I thought this dude was about to be something special, but instead he looks to be the emperor of empty stats. Him and Anthony Davis are about to battle it out for that title over the next decade.

And Wiggins is a BUM. Yes, he's only 21 years old and averaging 22 points at the age of 21 is good if you look at it in a vacuum, but how often does a 21 year old player who is supposed to be the next big thing show ZERO improvement in rebounding and assist numbers in his third year compared to his rookie year? Not to mention zero improvement in defense as well.

Cavs dodged a bullet with that phenomenal trade.
A few months ago they couldn't even buy alcohol man :lol: relax

I think that number is flawed to a certain extent imo

How? That's the best way to adjust for pace.

Well I haven't watched all of Warriors games this year, just a hand full.

But all the games I watched, they were blowing their opponents out by 3rd quarter, sometimes by half time.

Usually opposing Coaches that feel they have no chance pull out their starters.

Bench players most likely turn balls over more, and are less efficient at scoring.

Just my observation.

Last edited:
It's honestly baffling how you're a millionaire athlete and you don't care for a line up and taper or fade. I mean, wtf. Even as a non millionaire, how can you simply not care about your head looking like this

Rockets have a top 10 defense since Beverley came back.

It was at least 3 or 4 possessions last night I saw him come up big with a steal or excellent defense in crunch time
I remember Miami had him in training camp when Bron first got there.

He couldn't shoot at all back then so they cut him. Always thought that they shoulda held on to him. You can teach ****** how to shoot, but Rio was never gonna strap up like that.

Last edited:
I remember Miami had him in training camp when Bron first got there.

He couldn't shoot at all back then so they cut him. Always thought that they shoulda held on to him. You can teach ****** how to shoot, but Rio was never gonna strap up like that.

Miami defense with prime Bron, young Bev and Wade when he still had knees. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom