Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook need to be drug testing. This is ridiculous.

That's a fair point. 

I consider athleticism a talent tho. And though there are holes in game when you go down the list of attributes...his strengths outweigh his weaknesses IMO. 
But I don't look at him say wow he's a groundbreaking talent. To a lesser degree, I would say the same about Lebron James as well.

Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving offensively, peak Kobe, Porzingis, when I think of great talents those guys come to mind. Guys who are just flat gifted with raw ability.

Minny stay choking, their record could look totally different if they just knew how to keep leads.

WTH happened i went to bed any my phone said overtime we were down by like 10 with a minute left

No, he's a bum because he's not playing well as a 19 year old in his first 2 months as a pro.

Man...Donatas Motiejunas would be great for OKC. if 30 mil was the best he can get, then OKC should make a run for him.

What about domatas sabonis ? They play alike both of have good post up games at least when sabonis was in college. Sabonis was forced to shoot threes in okc

Sabonis literally has the worst FTA rate in NBA history. #2, Mike Miller, draws fouls at over twice the rate. Dude has 2 ftas all season. You should just luck into 2 fts just standing perfectly still on the court for a few games.

And no to DMo, every time I saw him all he does is shoot and miss 3s

Man...Donatas Motiejunas would be great for OKC. if 30 mil was the best he can get, then OKC should make a run for him.

What about domatas sabonis ? They play alike both of have good post up games at least when sabonis was in college. Sabonis was forced to shoot threes in okc

That's exactly why I think it will be a good fit. Lol

They play alike and can compliment each other.

Kat got froze out by Wiggins/Lavine.

Rubio shouldn't have been in the game at all if Thibs is going to have Wiggins/Lavine on the ball in OT.

Like 4 on 5 ball for what?

Thibs cost them the game just as much...

It's time to see if Dunn can play or not. 

They not going to playoffs so they need to ship Rubio out and see if all 4 of those kids can play together and if not...make some changes this summer.

What a meltdown. KAT with 40 points yet was locked up by Ryan Anderson in the last 4 minutes
I thought this dude was about to be something special, but instead he looks to be the emperor of empty stats. Him and Anthony Davis are about to battle it out for that title over the next decade.

And Wiggins is a BUM. Yes, he's only 21 years old and averaging 22 points at the age of 21 is good if you look at it in a vacuum, but how often does a 21 year old player who is supposed to be the next big thing show ZERO improvement in rebounding and assist numbers in his third year compared to his rookie year? Not to mention zero improvement in defense as well.

Cavs dodged a bullet with that phenomenal trade.

Last edited:
It's time to see if Dunn can play or not. 

They not going to playoffs so they need to ship Rubio out and see if all 4 of those kids can play together and if not...make some changes this summer.

Nobody wants Rubio though that's why they couldn't ship him before. They need to play Dunn though and Thibs coaching decisions are suspect

I thought this dude was about to be something special, but instead he looks to be the emperor of empty stats.

And Wiggins is a BUM. Yes, he's only 21 years old and averaging 22 points at the age of 21 is good if you look at it in a vacuum, but how often does a 21 year old player who is supposed to be the next big thing show ZERO improvement in rebounding and assist numbers in his third year compared to his rookie year?
Are you guys watching these games? 

Post players are dependent on wings to feed them the ball. I'm sick of Wiggins turning it over and forcing shots when Towns is the guy for the night. Give him the rock and get out of the way SMH.

Davis plateaued in Rebs and assists, btw. Sit all the way down with that ****.

Never seen someone drop 40 and 15 and get roasted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom