Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants Rubio though that's why they couldn't ship him before. They need to play Dunn though and Thibs coaching decisions are suspect
All true.

Our bench is not as bed as their minutes reflect. I was looking to see, Rush, Hill getting playing time. If we are in building mode with these three as our main guys, we need our bench guys to come in when they **** up to hold them accountable.

Damn the Rockets came back?

Wolves really are a dumpster fire.

So much for them battling for a low playoff seed (like a predicted).

@Carver rolling over in a snow bank.

It's time to see if Dunn can play or not. 

They not going to playoffs so they need to ship Rubio out and see if all 4 of those kids can play together and if not...make some changes this summer.
Dunn had the first 2-3 weeks of the Season with Rubio hurt.

LaVine is already ahead in his development.

Can't say the same for Wiggins and everybody know I'm his biggest fan.

His lack of playmaking, rebounding and pick and roll defense is holding the whole growth of the team back.

I'm still holding hope because it's his 3rd year but he's already ingrained some bad habits.

There's just no reason that he shouldn't be better at all those things with his athleticism and handling.

All true.

Our bench is not as bed as their minutes reflect. I was looking to see, Rush, Hill getting playing time. If we are in building mode with these three as our main guys, we need our bench guys to come in when they **** up to hold them accountable.

Exactly. Idk why they dont play the bench more and build with them too.

I really thought these young Wolves were going to take that step and make the playoffs so these boys could gain some experience as a 6th to 8th seed.

Nikola Jokic had 5 fouls (again) in 19 minutes.

These were fouls where...man they were the dumbest 5 fouls you could commit.

Dude doesn't want to play or something......

The Curry/Durant pick and roll is unguardable 
mean.gif

Didnt know Rubio's mom passed away recently :smh:

Def a huge reason why he's just been completely not like himself.

Last edited:
Nikola Jokic had 5 fouls (again) in 19 minutes.

These were fouls where...man they were the dumbest 5 fouls you could commit.

Dude doesn't want to play or something......

Strange what's going on with him.

It's as if dude just doesn't want to play as a starter or can't handle the defensive responsibilities.

He's so skilled but he would benefit from playing next to somebody like Nerlens Noel.

They should try to trade for him while his value is where it is.

He's got that Cousins syndrome. Throws a fit everytime him or his teammate makes a mistake then commits such a dumb foul.

James harden MVP this season, Eric Gordon 6MOTY & Ryan Anderson MIP, Mike D' Coty. And you can write that check and bring it to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom