Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blazers lost by 45 last night? Sheesh.

I know LAC beat them by around that much this season, and the cavs put up 70 something in the first half against them.

The nuggets recently put up 70 something in the first half against them.

They are awful on defense and rely too much on Dame and CJ for offense. They've got to break that pair up and bring in some talent with some size.

I remember Miami had him in training camp when Bron first got there.

He couldn't shoot at all back then so they cut him. Always thought that they shoulda held on to him. You can teach ****** how to shoot, but Rio was never gonna strap up like that.

Which makes you wonder, what is Rubio excuse? Lazy, bad shooting coach, mental? He been a professional for damn near 15 years and still can't shoot

Which one of you morons were in here last season saying Reggie Jackson was better than John Wallet?

A package centering around CJ for Cousins? I honestly don't know I just hate the way that team is constructed.

Tied up so much money to players who don't move the needle at all smh

Looking at it now if Denver could get their act together they could overtake them for that 8th spot. Didn't know the gap between 7 and 8 was that big though.

I remember Miami had him in training camp when Bron first got there.

He couldn't shoot at all back then so they cut him. Always thought that they shoulda held on to him. You can teach ****** how to shoot, but Rio was never gonna strap up like that.

Which makes you wonder, what is Rubio excuse? Lazy, bad shooting coach, mental? He been a professional for damn near 15 years and still can't shoot

B-b-b-but, Rubio's stifling defense and great passing ability

Last edited:
The blazers lost by 45 last night? Sheesh.

I know LAC beat them by around that much this season, and the cavs put up 70 something in the first half against them.

The nuggets recently put up 70 something in the first half against them.

They are awful on defense and rely too much on Dame and CJ for offense. They've got to break that pair up and bring in some talent with some size.

By far the worst defensive backcourt in the league. Doesn't help that the frontcourt is charmin

Which one of you morons were in here last season saying Reggie Jackson was better than John Wallet?
This is gold.
laugh.gif

Salute to @leemelone for this nickname.

Add to the list along with Lebby, Myrie, Stringer Butler, American Schroeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom