Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The eight players in NBA history to lead one franchise in points, assists and steals:

Minnesota's Kevin Garnett
Cleveland's LeBron James
Chicago's Michael Jordan
Indiana's Reggie Miller
Seattle's Gary Payton
Detroit's Isiah Thomas
Miami's Dwyane Wade
Memphis' Mike Conley

@bhzmafia14

Last edited:
Maaaan, we all knew the potential was there. EVERYTHING just hinged on his health. We're finally seeing Beal make that leap. Brooks' rep as a player developer is really true, as 4/5 Wizards starters are having career years and guys like Oubre are improving. Beal, is averaging 25ppg in is past 15 games after coming back from injury. Wizards have won 5/7, so hopefully they can keep the good juju going this afternoon vs. the Clippers...

15pfxoz.png
You'll be calling for his job in no time

Beal is on his natural progression .. reminds me of when guys were having career years for del negro.. doesn't mean anything to me if you look at the big picture .. but at least there's something to be happy about for now

Brooks has done a good job so far. He's been handcuffed with the roster.

As far as Beal, everyone thought he was going to make a major leap after the playoffs 2 years ago. Dude was playing at another level and it was assumed that he would carry over his play to the next season. Injuries, misuse by Wittman, etc. all contributed to him kinda being stagnant.

Brooks' MO is player development. I don't think it's any coincidence that Beal is playing this well so far. Bottom line with dude, he just needs to stay healthy.

Oubre out today w/ a concussion...which sucks, because he's really picked up his play and become a valuable part of the rotation.

also:

Washington Wizards
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@WashWizards

.@JohnWall in December

27.1 points
10.1 assists
4.0 rebounds
3.1 steals#WallStar #DCFamily
11:01 AM - 18 Dec 2016

brandon knight to phx
mcw to milwaukee
lakers pick to philly
Ohhhhh I completely forgot for some reason, repped

Draft should be crazy... Philly ending up with two bigs again in the top 10 
laugh.gif

No but seriously, it'll be scary for them to get a few wings or a guard and a wing to mix with Simmons/Embiid... Jesus

Wizards have won 5/7, so hopefully they can keep the good juju going this afternoon vs. the Clippers...

THat NT jinx. (dudes were dragging Wash and they started balling)

I've been dragging those men as well but I have to show a little Love, they've been hooping.

(haven't beat LAC since 2008?)

Last edited:
Gotta keep him fresh for his next team..can't have him getting injured and ruin a potential trade

Ohhhhh I completely forgot for some reason, repped

Draft should be crazy... Philly ending up with two bigs again in the top 10 :lol:

No but seriously, it'll be scary for them to get a few wings or a guard and a wing to mix with Simmons/Embiid... Jesus
yea but with simmons do they still take fultz if they get #1?
then if they get josh jackson too
sheesh..

Why draft a PG when you have Simmons?

He's going to be the primary ball handler, Brown has already said so.

You draft Fultz to be your franchise PG.

yea but with simmons do they still take fultz if they get #1?
then if they get josh jackson too
sheesh..

Yep it's definitely Fultz unless something crazy happens.

Philly could realistically have #1 & #4 in this upcoming draft 8)

Believe they still have that pick swap with the Kings too.

Fultz + Monk would be [emoji]128293[/emoji]

But yeah, Simmons and Fultz wouldn't make much sense as both players are guys that should be running your offense

Last edited:

yea that's what i was saying. with ben you don't really need a true pg but fultz is the clear best player in this draft

Fultz can shoot. Nothing wrong with having more than 1 ball handler. And Simmons hasn't proved hes on THAT level yet. He really should be starting off in the Draymonf role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom