Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol I'm sure being a relentless driver to the basket gets you more opportunities at the FT line, that's not saying much.
I'm sure you put a ton of thought into your statement before making it.. I simple gave you that courtesy when responding

Seem like I rustled a lot of jimmies last night, well that's okay, excuse me, I was drunk 
roll.gif

Anyhow, it's nice to see the Milwaukee Bucks get national televised games ever since 2002. 

Green & Bari 
pimp.gif

The year the Bucks move into the new stadium is when they'll be legit ECF contenders. Hopefully we get 2 playoff births before that.

Bucks future lines up well with LeBrons which is the best part.

The Brandon Knight trade made no sense to me at all. Can't rationalize not wanting to pay him...but paying Greg Monroe. He's not perfect...but he's damn near perfect for how that team is constructed. That ******* dweeb Kyle Korver stole my guy's all star spot that year too. 
mean.gif

The Brandon Knight trade made no sense to me at all. Can't rationalize not wanting to pay him...but paying Greg Monroe. He's not perfect...but he's damn near perfect for how that team is constructed. That ******* dweeb Kyle Korver stole my guy's all star spot that year too. :smh:

Makes it even worse they paid him in a time where defensively challenged low post bigs are not a thing anymore. He's not Kanter bad and actually average, but not good enough to anchor a team as a starter.

Last edited:
I don't think knight moves the needle in Milwaukee

I think he helps them more than Monroe did last year and this season. I would still rather roll with Knight than Delly as a starter + paying Monroe that money

Knight
Middleton
Greek
Bari
Henson

boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited:
I don't think knight moves the needle in Milwaukee

What does move the needle mean to you ? conference finals ?

It was a bad trade + he was a great fit for that team

There a .500 with or without Brandon knight. He has this rep of being a shooter but he's shoot 32% from 3 this season and 38% overall. He shoots a league average from 3 which isn't bad.

Delly/ Andre muller Jr have been are serviceable. Especially with alphabet doing everything.

Once Middleton gets back, they'll make that jump

I think Knight is a tad bit more than serviceable. He shot 40% from deep before Milwaukee moved him. PHX is a hot mess and I can't put too much stock in his time there. His role has been all over the place.

Last edited:

with all the Wall hate you would think he's been trash this year.
He's earned the hate. Call his team trash or whatever, but he's been a toxic leader on the floor every time I've seen him. Similar to his boy Cousins.

If you're a star, you lift your team up when the talent isn't there. Not sulk, complain, stare down guys when they make mistakes, etc.
THis needs to be posted at the top of every page.

Westbrook seems to be doing ok as a leader and not ******** on his guys.

Wall oozes " you da suckie I'm da great"

edit: saw STARBOY post below after I posted this, might as well address that too

He's earned the hate. Call his team trash or whatever, but he's been a toxic leader on the floor every time I've seen him. Similar to his boy Cousins.

If you're a star, you lift your team up when the talent isn't there. Not sulk, complain, stare down guys when they make mistakes, etc.
That's not a fair assessment. I've seen him have poor body language...and I've also seen on the sidelines jumping up and down cheering dudes on....clapping up guys saying "Let's get a W" in the huddles. 

How's that any different from any young prima donna athlete? I've seen Westbrook do everything you said Wall does.
I don't believe you this time.

Prove it.

THis needs to be posted at the top of every page.

Westbrook seems to be doing ok as a leader and not ******** on his guys.

Wall oozes " you da suckie I'm da great"

edit: saw STARBOY post below after I posted this, might as well address that too

I don't believe you this time.

Prove it.
Westbrook has never yelled at a teammate? He's never had an argument on the sideline? He's never sulked or showed poor body language on the floor when a teammate screwed up? 

If you read from the beginning, you'd know the convo started from someone claiming that Wall was a bad leader and specifically mentioned "sulking and staring guys down when they make bad plays" as an example of why he's a bad leader.

If you're telling me Westbrook doesn't do those things you're lying to yourself or misinformed. Him and Serge used to regularly bump heads on the floor and on the bench. 

Nobody is comparing their basketball abilities (I know it's hard for some of you to grasp the concept that every time 2 players get mentioned together it isn't always  a "who's better, A or B discussion). 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom