Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There a .500 with or without Brandon knight. He has this rep of being a shooter but he's shoot 32% from 3 this season and 38% overall. He shoots a league average from 3 which isn't bad.

Delly/ Andre muller Jr have been are serviceable. Especially with alphabet doing everything.

Once Middleton gets back, they'll make that jump
Middleton gonna get so many open looks in this lineup

everyone talks about giannis/bari but he was the leading scorer on 45/40/89 shooting last year..plus he was near the top league in mpg

such a huge part of this bucks squad, i'm surprised they're hovering at .500 without him

I wonder if Bradley Beal would defend Wall this hard
laugh.gif
Im not even "defending" him. I could give a **** about John Wall. 

I'm just pointing out contradictions.

Westbrook has never yelled at a teammate? He's never had an argument on the sideline? He's never sulked or showed poor body language on the floor when a teammate screwed up? 

If you read from the beginning, you'd know the convo started from someone claiming that Wall was a bad leader and specifically mentioned "sulking and staring guys down when they make bad plays" as an example of why he's a bad leader.

Nobody is comparing their basketball abilities (I know it's hard for some of you to grasp the concept that every time 2 players get mentioned together it isn't always  a "who's better, A or B discussion). 
No he's done all of the things you just mentioned.

I caught the entire convo, from the beginning until I posted. 

I feel like Wall is a bad leader.

Look at Wash starting lu, and then look at their record. That falls on Wall. The end.

I know it wasn't a comparison of abilities, it was strictly leadership quality etc. Did I lead you to believe, in my post, that I was comparing their abilities or responding to that, as opposed to leadership? If so, I don't know how. Strictly speaking leadership.

Did I lead you to believe, in my post, that I was comparing their abilities or responding to that, as opposed to leadership? If so, I don't know how. Strictly speaking leadership.
Na but you gotta add a disclaimer on here some times cause you can compare two ****** shoes and somebody will turn that into a player a vs b argument. I like to avoid those so I just put it out there in advance.

Good luck on OKC making it. It's looking quiet for that 4-5 seed ****** was dreaming about.

The Wizards have the worst bench in the NBA and Wall's running mate is about to get hurt any day now.

I guess that's his fault tho. 

Last edited:
Okc bench is probably as bad or worse than Washington though

15-11 record

Russ

Oladipo 

Roberson

Sabonis 

Adams 

10-14 record

Wall

Beal

Otto

Kieff

Gortat

East vs West doesn't matter yet because it's a lot of East vs West games and vice versa, so far.

Funny how people were talking bout how much talent okc had and would get a top seed before the season started ......
Now the talk is they suck and russ doesn't have any help.
hmmmm........interesting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom