Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I knew you'd get butthurt

You think him shooting 58% from 3 is not a fluke? If he was to go 0-3 from 3 next game his overall fg% might drop to 40%. He's shooting 40% from less than 5 feet, 41% from 5-9, 30% from 10-14. Also shooting 50% from 15-19 and 78% from 25+, both of these will absolutely drop unless you really think Joel is twice the shooter that curry is.

You realize his usage is 39.5%? I think only Russ is higher. This will absolutely drop when Simmons comes back and probably sooner than that. He's going to have to become a much better finisher and bump up his efficiency. He gets points because he gets a ton of touches. But you really think he's not going to come down to earth? He also could be a better passer and rebounder.

It's not hating to say a rookie has room for improvement.

Everybody has room for improvement but he's already proved that he's a really good foul shooter and three point shooter. If you ever went to a Sixers game last year or the year before whenever Embiid would come up to warm up he'd be sinking damn near every three pointer that he took, and now that he's playing in real games he's showing it was no fluke. This dude is amazing already and this is after 2+ years of playing zero organized basketball. Let's please not critique every one of his numbers that you can and spin it with how those numbers will come down eventually.

He's definitely not going to finish the season at 58% from beyond the arc. Lmao

But the boy's got the goods to average 20 and 10 his rookie season once the minutes restriction is lifted.

Last edited:
Let's please not critique every one of his numbers that you can and spin it with how those numbers will come down eventually.

I said he would come down to earth, you asked me how, I showed you and now you call it spin and say let's not pay attention to his numbers. Lolz

lol at the kings 
laugh.gif

Like, what Boogie tries to do as far and shaking and baking with the ball from the top of the key, Embiid actually has the footwork and agility to make the move.

Seeing Embiid shake his defender from the top of the Key, and then watching Boogie fall over himself as he bangs into or runs smooth over the defender, 
laugh.gif
Nah man.

Embiid >

Last edited:
I said he would come down to earth, you asked me how, I showed you and now you call it spin and say let's not pay attention to his numbers. Lolz

You're really acting like I'm judging Embiid based on his numbers all across the board when in reality I'm watching every minute of every game that he's out there. I'm seeing with my own two eyes how good this dude is. You need to do the same instead of constantly trying to find a way you can come to a conclusion that he's not as good as everybody thinks he is.

Last edited:
Boogie has been gtting slandered for over 24hours, he just Steals the ball (wait this is all under a minute down 5), he steals the ball throws the outlet, runs the break and Pops the 3, 

Then they steal the ball again, he outlets, catches the ball at high post, he shakes and bakes (or whatever that is) through the lane/defender and throws up the game tying buck
pimp.gif

OT BABY! Boogie da Greats!

I didn't say he's not good, I said he'd come back to earth. What's funny is that you're saying he won't but he's already started to. Was shooting 48% from the field and 66% from 3 before tonite. Down to 44% from the field. Went 1-3 from 3 and dropped to 58% from 3. But I guess I'm just hating.

dame a dumb *** you didnt need a three to win
i don't get this as well..

players seem to be obsessed with winning a game by hitting a three

theres no need for it 
mean.gif

drive to the basket for a better percentage shot, create contact and maybe get fouled 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom