Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see what happens with Parsons, but as of now the Grizzlies are STILL trying to replace Rudy Gay.

He's an underachiever given his physical gifts, but he's still by far the best 3 they'd had with that core.

Last edited:
We'll see what happens with Parsons, but as of now the Grizzlies are STILL trying to replace Rudy Gay.

He's an underachiever given his physical gifts, but he's still by far the best 3 they'd had with that core.

I always said KD is kind of like who he should be like [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Earth Alan Crabbe turn into a star when he stops rocking that stupid hairstyle.

Marcus Smart too.

I always said KD is kind of like who he should be like [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Rudy never developed his ball skills like KD and isn't the natural shooter that KD is.

Much better athlete in his prime AN was clutch as hell. Rudy shoulda made the All Star game in like 2010.

Rudy and Melo came out the MIAA damn near back to back. University of Maryland ain't get NONE of them. This is after Juan Dixon led them to a Natl Chip too :smh:. Gary Williams ain't wanna play day dirty.

I'll save that for the CBB thread though....just had to vent :lol:.

gordon-hayward-a19861df-f96d-4e99-80eb-857716efafb5.jpg

Crazy what a haircut & some scruff could do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom