Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be "Super Villians" until y'all win a title.

Technically, they did in 2015 :lol:. People act like this Warriors team hasn't won a chip already. It's strange.

These guys are starting to come together. They are scary.

And Klay Thompson is so damn weird man. I think something is wrong with him upstairs. He's just "off". Very Joe Flacco/Eli Manning-ish

Technically, they did in 2015 :lol:. People act like this Warriors team hasn't won a chip already. It's strange.

These guys are starting to come together. They are scary.

And Klay Thompson is so damn weird man. I think something is wrong with him upstairs. He's just "off". Very Joe Flacco/Eli Manning-ish

Didn't know KD and Zaza were starting for them in 2015.

This team hasn't won anything yet together.

Joel Embiid is averaging 19ppg in line 23 minutes.

That's insane man :lol:

This kid is the real deal. The 2014 Class is starting to live up its hype.

Hell, even that **** boy Julius Randle is playing "decent" :lol:. Pisses me off whenever he balls. Never been a fan :smh:

@JoshuaBRobbins The Magic will make a lineup change. Jeff Green will start at small forward, and Aaron Gordon will come off the bench.
Ruining my man AG. :smh:
This is actually for the best , I've been asking for this since the season started ...now we don't have to watch Gordon waste away on the perimeter doing nothin

Yo they really went out and got balloons 
roll.gif

they to soft and finesse  to be super villains.  only one that plays dirty is draymond and his go to move is low blows.... 
eyes.gif

and balloons. these dudes crazy with balloons. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom