Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have had a much better shot than that.

Russ felt like he deserved the shot, I guess let him take it, he has to live with these losses.
nthat.gif

Nice game though.

russ turn up his turbo even more, he would've gotten to the rim

but russ get's a full pass. the guy can call his own shot

Last edited:
Towns> embiid

Exactly. Let's let Embid play a season before we crown him.

We I don't need to see a full year from him, at all. At all.

He's the best Center in the League, right now, today. 

TNT Thursday KAT - Embiid round one

anybody we can compare the duo battle to? russell/wilt? since they can both shoot 3s, it cancels it out as an advantage.

IMO, thats lowkey a must see game.

Get ready for the 30 foot Russ pull up with 8 seconds left on the clock.

Bruh, there was no doubt in my mind he was gonna do that. He did the same thing against in the playoffs a few years ago and again in the regular season. So frustrating. I'm glad he missed but he had no business settling for that shot :smh:

Right. I don't want anyone to get butthurt or accuse me of being a hater but he'll come down to earth real soon, numbers wise at least. He's got all the potential in the world tho

How exactly do you see this happening? They started doubling him starting in like his first preseason game. He's already played against and looked better than all of these guys that everybody touts as the best in the league (Dwight, Marc, Myles Turner, Drummond, Gobert/Favors, Steven Adams, Whiteside, Tristian Thompson). Every single minute he's on the court the Sixers look 1000000000000 times better. I've never seen anything like it. He's brought energy and personality to that arena and team that hasn't been there since Iverson. Every time he touches the ball I think it's a bucket no matter where he is on the court.

And he's doing this all right now when he hadn't played a real game in over TWO YEARS. And you think he's going to "come back down to earth" like this is some fluke? Nah buddy...this is what all of us had been waiting for. What the hype was all about to begin with.

Stop hating and just enjoy The Process.

Last edited:
How exactly do you see this happening? They started doubling him starting in like his first preseason game. He's already played against and looked better than a lot of these guys that everybody touts as the best in the league. Every single minute he's on the court the Sixers look 1000000000000 times better. I've never seen anything like it. He's brought energy and personality to that arena and team that hasn't been there since Iverson. Every time he touches the ball I think it's a bucket no matter where he is on the court.

And he's doing this all right now when he hadn't played a real game in over TWO YEARS. And you think he's going to "come back down to earth" like this is some fluke? Nah buddy...this is what all of us had been waiting for. What the hype was all about to begin with.

:lol:

I knew you'd get butthurt

You think him shooting 58% from 3 is not a fluke? If he was to go 0-3 from 3 next game his overall fg% might drop to 40%. He's shooting 40% from less than 5 feet, 41% from 5-9, 30% from 10-14. Also shooting 50% from 15-19 and 78% from 25+, both of these will absolutely drop unless you really think Joel is twice the shooter that curry is.

You realize his usage is 39.5%? I think only Russ is higher. This will absolutely drop when Simmons comes back and probably sooner than that. He's going to have to become a much better finisher and bump up his efficiency which I think he will. He gets points because he gets a ton of touches. But you really think he's not going to come down to earth? He also could be a better passer and rebounder.

It's not hating to say a rookie has room for improvement.

Last edited:

Right. I don't want anyone to get butthurt or accuse me of being a hater but he'll come down to earth real soon, numbers wise at least. He's got all the potential in the world tho
How exactly do you see this happening? They started doubling him starting in like his first preseason game. He's already played against and looked better than all of these guys that everybody touts as the best in the league (Dwight, Marc, Myles Turner, Drummond, Gobert/Favors, Steven Adams, Whiteside, Tristian Thompson). Every single minute he's on the court the Sixers look 1000000000000 times better. I've never seen anything like it. He's brought energy and personality to that arena and team that hasn't been there since Iverson. Every time he touches the ball I think it's a bucket no matter where he is on the court.

I don't think he's watched Embiid tbh. 

Or maybe he's just watched a few plays and moves.

I've seen 5-6 of his games, watched every move and every minute. 

I've seen enough to know "coming down to earth" is a phrase that shouldn't be used when talking about Embiid. 

Who, is going to cover this man? Absolutely nobody. Is he going to shoot Super HIgh percentages like he is now? Meh who cares. I'm saying he's the best Center, right now, not he's the best 3pt shooter in the League.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom